+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iFollow

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I bet they are streaming in HD because their cameras are capable of it - they could just stream in Standard Definition which would be quite adequate for the vast majority and better than stuttering frames. Unless of course you want to read the illegible numbers on the back of Notts' shirts.

Anyway glad it's working for you in a fashion. Given what else is happening your end of the world I guess this is the least of your concerns.

For a few years I lived underneath a volcano in Rabaul, Papua New Guinea. Frequent earthquakes (I woke up one night holding the sides of the bed wondering why I was shaking when I knew I'd gone to bed alone). It was easy to get a bit blase but then a few years after I left the town was destroyed:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-1...rabaul/5753482

The photo of the harbour doesn't show what was missing - it was all built up, houses including mine, the market, the offices I worked at, the golf course, hotels, cinema. yacht club, airport are all in the desolation along the far side of the harbour.
    I'm ok here OldPie....everyone leaves me alone.....dead bodies in the fields, executed from the night before (I've sent plenty of pics, so it's not bull****).....I tell them that I support Notts County, they leave me alone?.....apparently I'm crazier than they are

Add to that the hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes, what am I doing here?.......I need one of those CrowdFunding pages setting up.....FREE TARKERS
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 21-09-2017 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I'm ok here OldPie....everyone leaves me alone.....dead bodies in the fields, executed from the night before (I've sent plenty of pics, so it's not bull****).....I tell them that I support Notts County, they leave me alone?.....apparently I'm crazier than they are

Add to that the hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes, what am I doing here?.......I need one of those CrowdFunding pages setting up.....FREE TARKERS
    No - as concerned as some of us are I'm sure we all feel safer with you over there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123