+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walsall Post Match Thoughts

Walsall Post Match Thoughts

I know this is up early but unlike Ragingpup some of us have work to do

4-0 at the time of going to press so I guess after 90 minutes it will either be jubilation or total dispair. Thoughts on tonight's display?

Finished 5-1 CAM, if you've gone to bed. We wait years for a hat-trick then....

Loving this Ifollow thing. Great to be able to watch the millers from afar (cough) on a regular basis and see how the new players are unfolding. Was pleased to see Warne go with the idea of Moore leading the line and some talented energetic forwards moving around behind him in Towell, Frecks and Taylor and it really paid off. Moore's being the preoccupation for the opposition, the others are getting the gaps less prepared for.

Great to hear our home crowd getting behind Warne.

Far from finished article obviously but encouraging, and confidence clearly building in key players in the team.

UTM

Freckin brilliant.

There were those who said rest Frecks tonight, but Warne made the right choice. Great displays by Vaulks, Mattock, Towells & Williams.

We win 5-1 without Moore scoring - says a lot about the tactics / team selection - so well done Warne.

I'm sad! I thought that Moore had scored the bestest goal at NYS and that it would be a long time before anyone beat it but Frex did it with his first before the ink dried

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'm sad! I thought that Moore had scored the bestest goal at NYS and that it would be a long time before anyone beat it but Frex did it with his first before the ink dried
    I don't think freks likes anyone outshining him lol

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Finished 5-1 CAM, if you've gone to bed. We wait years for a hat-trick then....
    As much as I'd like some 'Afternoon Delight' it's only 2pm here and dodging between meetings

Flippin eck, The trouble is we will start to expect this every week! On a cautious note we do need someone big up front cos if Keefers knacked so are we. Getting a big lad in asap could be the difference between us having an average season and a bloody brilliant one..but well done lads again today. If we play like that all season we wont be far off. Last season we had a league1 team in the championship this year, dare i say it, we have a championship team in Div 1 and long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Flippin eck, The trouble is we will start to expect this every week! On a cautious note we do need someone big up front cos if Keefers knacked so are we. Getting a big lad in asap could be the difference between us having an average season and a bloody brilliant one..but well done lads again today. If we play like that all season we wont be far off. Last season we had a league1 team in the championship this year, dare i say it, we have a championship team in Div 1 and long may it continue.
    I agree to a point roly, when Kiefer went off and Ball came on we played in the same way, and Ball isn't Moore and struggled to hold the ball up in the same way, we should've gone 4 3 3 to link the play to feet when the change was made, in my opinion. Great to see the lads enjoying their game though, and great to walk out of the NYS, again, with a great big smile on my face....oh, and where'd Brin when you wanna rub it in about Freck's...

Not bad for a fitness coach. Frecks is definitely past it and Vaulks is clearly shocking.

Love these folk who can't do a simple thing like wait and see LMFAO.

Oh and the other one from the Wendy fans, sick to death of Potter only going backwards and sidewards.

Said it before and I'll say it again, if they knew anything about football they wouldn't be Wednesday fans.

UTM!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast