+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Walsall Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Maybe he kicks a door quite well!
    Bye bye JCH
    Bingo!

It's not just about abilities it's about effort desire application and team work.

JCH doesn't seem to possess much of the above imo.
    The team worked incredibly hard last night JCH simply doesn't fit in to what we are about now.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Ihiekwe was once again immense. Getting better with each game, perhaps partly due to having Wood alongside him. Reads the game brilliantly, organises and communicates, our best signing of the summer IMO.
    But I never again want to see him doing a clever little side-foot shimmy, to beat their striker, in the middle of our penalty area.
    Heart in the mouth time and no need, as it was an easy clearance. Flashy, dangerous, defending we don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Warney missed a beat. Two on paper easier home games ideal chance to put JCH on the bench, get him on give him some game time. Johno is a easy target, won't throw his toys out of the pram. Can't be having Yates on the bench in front of him. We I repeat are not going to get nobody good/fit enough whose out of contract.

I'll answer. Last game of last season was the only time we looked like we had any presence up front when JCH played. He weren't fully fit then. There's a player good enough there for league 1.
    "Won't throw his toys out of the pram".....lol 😀

Are you jch's agent or summat? Stop banging on about him, he ain't good enough ffs

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I've asked him the same thing several times Pocket and he won't answer the question.
    Yes I have answered you which you probably forgot about or don't even read them since you have a dig at him every chance you get.
    Last edited by millertop; 13-09-2017 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Millertop

What has JCH done to impress you?

Not trying to be funny just don't get it pal.
    This season? Nothing because he's hardly on pitch.
    Last season? Nothing because he was injured

I haven't said he's good enough to start games either (Mellow doesn't like to read post right)

I don't know if he is good enough or not but how do we know if he isn't going to get in games?
    From the few games I've seen him in, he hasn't been dire or 'can't be arsed ' that some seem to be saying.

He's come back from injury, giving him some starts in league games in a two up front might tell us if he is going to be any good or not.
    Last edited by millertop; 13-09-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by block5upper View Post
    Are you jch's agent or summat? Stop banging on about him, he ain't good enough ffs
    Gwru?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    This season? Nothing because he's hardly on pitch.
    Last season? Nothing because he was injured

I haven't said he's good enough to start games either (Mellow doesn't like to read post right)

I don't know if he is good enough or not but how do we know if he isn't going to get in games?
    From the few games I've seen him in, he hasn't been dire or 'can't be arsed ' that some seem to be saying.

He's come back from injury, giving him some starts in league games in a two up front might tell us if he is going to be any good or not.
    Warne knows whether he's good enough or not because he sees him every day in training, and, believe it or not, that's how most managers decide who will be in the team or matchday squad.
    Unfortunately it's not just about JCH's general lack of ability, there are other issues too.

I've seen pretty much every game JCH has played since he's been here and imo he's not as good as he believes he is.

I do think he lacks desire and that's a basic requirement which he lacks.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast