+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What the Derby fans said

Let's hope the opposition managers and training staff keep underestimating us as much as the supporters.
    I still think there's good times ahead although I'd prefer things to stay the same and not involve rich businessmen.
    C'est last vie.

So is Chien Lee a bird then?

More sour grapes from losing supporters. Take pity on them, not all teams get to see Wembley as often as we do

I wonder if they will do a beam back to a big screen at Oakwell?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I wonder if they will do a beam back to a big screen at Oakwell?
    We need to start calling it Oakwell North, to avoid confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    So is Chien Lee a bird then?
    Mister Lee no bird but will fly off with plofits.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ohh here we go again, yet more ignorant toss from a set of opposition fans after they didn't get the result they wanted against a TEAM LIKE BARNSLEY.
    I actually can't stop laughing at it this time, it is actually getting more and more amusing to be honest.
    I hope the Villingham lot are posting the same this time on Satdy.
    You spend enough time on DCM to know we're not all like that Acido.
    Tongue in cheek we might say you only beat our reserves but the fact is you won fair and square.
    Think pass_and_move's 'scabs' comment seems to be confusing us with some team from Nottingham though. Now that really does hurt.
    Good luck against Tottenham anyway...hope you win.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 13-09-2017 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You spend enough time on DCM to know we're not all like that Acido.
    Tongue in cheek we might say you only beat our reserves but the fact is you won fair and square.
    Think pass_and_move's 'scabs' comment seems to be confusing us with some team from Nottingham though. Now that really does hurt.
    Good luck against Tottenham anyway...hope you win.
    Hey up Anag, and yes Im still a regular on Derby mad and I would have been even if we'd lost to be honest.
    Let me explain though that we get these ignorant type of comments from 'some' opposition fans everytime. And its disappointing that they have to lower themselves like that, whichever team they support.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up Anag, and yes Im still a regular on Derby mad and I would have been even if we'd lost to be honest.
    Let me explain though that we get these ignorant type of comments from 'some' opposition fans everytime. And its disappointing that they have to lower themselves like that, whichever team they support.
    I agree...it's just a minority of our lot that have jumped up expectations though.
    Suppose Barnsley are considered an 'unfashionable' club...but I like unfashionable clubs...it's just another way of saying 'unpretentious' or 'real'.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I agree...it's just a minority of our lot that have jumped up expectations though.
    Suppose Barnsley are considered an 'unfashionable' club...but I like unfashionable clubs...it's just another way of saying 'unpretentious' or 'real'.
    Wait a while ram , possibly your last visit to Oakwell seeing us in that context mate .

Change is a coming .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast