+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the Derby fans said

What the Derby fans said

Name:  IMG_3791.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  99.1 KB

Bloodyhell, that's been coming from Barnsley

Anya causing Barnsley problems...again good link up with Chrissy Martin

Enjoyable game. Barnsley equalised through a Jackson header but both sides had chances since. 1-1

Barnsley are arguably the worst home crowd I've ever witnessed, not a single chant, absolute library

Craig has no idea what he is talking about. Barnsley easier better team and should be winning.

Unfortunately seems like I might get my early night way Barnsley are pressing.

How the fuc k are we losing to barnsley

Please please please do not let us be beaten by Barnsley

Barnsley. Fuc king Barnsley😂😂😂

League cup, 11 changes blah blah.. conceding 3 against Barnsley simply isn't good enough with a trip to Wembley at stake.

Barnsley started their first team, we've fielded a team of reserves with a few who haven't played so far, cup a distraction

Congrats Barnsley you beat our reserves with your first team and still got dominated in the middle of the park by a 16 year old

Barnsley are the biggest ****s in football

Knocked out of the cup by ****ing Barnsley, classic Derby 🙄

Barnsley milking this like they're going to the final 😂😂 Inbred ****s

Well done Barnsley u only just beat our reserve team 3-2 have fun getting spanked at Wembley 😂

Game was lost when we waited to put fresh legs on after Barnsley made 2 subs, could see the game not ending 2-2.

You can't even blame Management for that...
    That starting XI, should've been plenty good enough to beat Barnsley.

It's not the result that rattles me, it's how we do it. Can't hold a slim lead for ****. ****ing Barnsley aswell.

Warms your heart doesn't it?
    We don't even have a first team. If we do, I don't know what it is and neither does Hecky.

lovely int it. I love beating SCABS

Playing there reserves we wasn't exactly playing our strongest side in my view either another clubs fans thinking a win is automatic when playing us they're still living in Cuckoo Land

Moor Baaaaalax from the Ramadalladingdons , go eat grass Baaaaalax Big club dream on

Every single match we get the Barnsley are rubbish stuff - we rested a number of players tonight but somehow, the Derby fans have the notion that it was our strongest 11! Not sure I like the term inbreds though! A bit insulting from a "big club" that's spent millions on players - & lost!

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    Every single match we get the Barnsley are rubbish stuff - we rested a number of players tonight but somehow, the Derby fans have the notion that it was our strongest 11! Not sure I like the term inbreds though! A bit insulting from a "big club" that's spent millions on players - & lost!
    Funny as chuff... Do other clubs put on "What the Barnsley Fans said"
    Time we all joined in!!!!

Ohh here we go again, yet more ignorant toss from a set of opposition fans after they didn't get the result they wanted against a TEAM LIKE BARNSLEY.
    I actually can't stop laughing at it this time, it is actually getting more and more amusing to be honest.
    I hope the Villingham lot are posting the same this time on Satdy.
    Last edited by Acido; 12-09-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Just for balance, this from Derby forum

"I thought we were massively second best in the first half but somehow we led at the break. The speed and one touch football from a Barnsley side who have so many players I've not really heard of was quite impressive. Something special there, they've produced some quality in recent years, good luck to them.

Like I say, good luck to Barnsley who aren't a bad side at all and will surprise again this season. Billionaire new Chinese owner at the match tonight I was told by one of the press people outside."

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Billionaire new Chinese owner at the match tonight I was told by one of the press people outside."

PC with the mystery Chinese lady again at Oakwell last night ??

Name:  IMG_3793.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  97.1 KB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast