+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreadful dreadful game

Dreadful dreadful game

Sorry....but anyone there tonight needs a refund

3 Points in the bag....I get it....but I wish I'd watched Barca v Juve.......dreadful

Conditions didn't help mate.

Dreadful maybe, but you still have to win them.Other seasons we would have lost 1-0

It's all part of the process. Get out of this dreadful division then start playing with some style. It might require a few changes though.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Sorry....but anyone there tonight needs a refund

3 Points in the bag....I get it....but I wish I'd watched Barca v Juve.......dreadful
    Never bloody satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    It's all part of the process. Get out of this dreadful division then start playing with some style. It might require a few changes though.
    Bo - That was the worst game I've watched in years.....zero skill, hoof it as far as you can, kick out at anything that moves and waste as much time as we can.

Sorry everyone.....but I paid to watch that.....and I'm not happy

Loving the 3 points, but it's horrible......sorry again.....I'm off for another beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Never bloody satisfied
    Bob, last week I was well happy....even on the Ratings thread that I started, I was told I was OTT, too many marks?.......I cannot even be bothered to mark THAT game.....maybe it's me, but that won't bring in the crowds unless they offer free beer.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Bob, last week I was well happy....even on the Ratings thread that I started, I was told I was OTT, too many marks?.......I cannot even be bothered to mark THAT game.....maybe it's me, but that won't bring in the crowds unless they offer free beer.
    3 points at home against a team who have beaten everyone before them away from home. Like I said elsewhere Nolan knows what is needed to get out of this division. Frequently in league 2 you need to win ugly. Sooner win ugly than lose fancifully.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    3 points at home against a team who have beaten everyone before them away from home. Like I said elsewhere Nolan knows what is needed to get out of this division. Frequently in league 2 you need to win ugly. Sooner win ugly than lose fancifully.
    I get it......let's get out of this league etc, but who honestly wants to pay £24 to watch that.....2 shots on target??.....it's awful viewing

You know what, I really enjoyed it. Dogged, determined, but the conditions didn't really allow for anything else. Once we got in front, you just knew we were gonna win.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast