+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celtic.

Celtic.

50 odd domestic games unbeaten Just sums up Scottish football really.
    0-5 to PSG.
    What more can you say about the ginger losers of Scottish football

Great to see the Tims getting a Phookin hammering ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Great to see the Tims getting a Phookin hammering ..
    I am with you on this one Alf, they think they are the bees knees just because they win a one team league by a country mile. It would be good if Rangers could get their act together and put them in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I am with you on this one Alf, they think they are the bees knees just because they win a one team league by a country mile. It would be good if Rangers could get their act together and put them in their place.
    Won't be too long now before the Gers are back on top in Scothland Dave..

Not bothered in any of them, or in the over rated so called Champions league either to be honest.
    We had some important League cup business to sort out tonight and we did it (and that one was for Mr Cryne actually).
    Now tell me, has anybody got directions to Wembley cos were off there again in the next round to play some co*ckney unknowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Not bothered in any of them, or in the over rated so called Champions league either to be honest.
    We had some important League cup business to sort out tonight and we did it (and that one was for Mr Cryne actually).
    Now tell me, has anybody got directions to Wembley cos were off there again in the next round to play some co*ckney unknowns.
    You must mean west ham Acido as they are the c*cknees!! They play at the London Athletic Stadium.

It's sad but true Alf, any ol club abroad beats em

Up The Gers

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    You must mean west ham Acido as they are the c*cknees!! They play at the London Athletic Stadium.
    What are your clubs immediate thoughts then Dave, Barnsley at home in the next round of the Lg cup ?. I bet nobody is bothered are they!!.
    By the way we've got plans on hammering Wet Spam in the Qtr finals, at Upton Park.

That was a great result for Barnsley last night Acido especially after going 1-2 down

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What are your clubs immediate thoughts then Dave, Barnsley at home in the next round of the Lg cup ?. I
    Probably, where the feck is Barnsley?

I know, I once went there to see Palace play and we had a good drink in The Dove beforehand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast