+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well done Barnsley!

That bloke is a hero. Incredibly brave,humble and an absolute star to his family,community and Football Club.
    Were I to wear a flat cap it would not only be doffed but the whippet would get extra tripe for dinner.
    Total and utter respect to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    That bloke is a hero. Incredibly brave,humble and an absolute star to his family,community and Football Club.
    Were I to wear a flat cap it would not only be doffed but the whippet would get extra tripe for dinner.
    Well said sir!

Cancer took my neighbor last week and I'm off to his funeral on Friday. I hadn't seen him for a few weeks then his daughter came around in a panic because he'd fallen out of bed and her and her Mum couldn't lift him back in. In those few weeks he's become skin and bone and he died 2 days later.

Cancer is a spiteful *******, my neighbor was diagnosed at the same time as I was 8 years ago but I was caught in time whereas he needed treatment. Like Patrick says, keep having the checkups and if there's any doubts in your mind go see your Doc.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Will ya be makin the trip to Oakwell sarf Roma mi owd pal? Top fella Mr Cryne.UTCB
    Dunt think so Rod , it's gerrin a bit boring nar this Wembley gig !!! It's lost its appeal fomee, a meeun it's a club grarnd nar If we gerrint playoffs al gu a did a 12 HR shift in Preston last setdi and really enjoyed day art , a dint think wid win last neet , so blew me money away at Preston !! Expensive game nar this footy thee n family tek care all sithi up at Stocky on the ???

I heard the piece read out on Praise and Grumble on the way to Bolton.
    Put things into perspective and I felt for the guy who was the next caller. He was saying that he couldn't possibly follow that with a meaningless rant about anything else.
    He really sounded gutted.

God bless you Patrick and well done to Barnsley....Class.

Beautifully put SBT. I won't even try to add anything to that - it says it all.

Good post SBT spoilt by the Whippet jibe tho , innapropriate on this occasion !!

Great to see a good responce between locals on such ****ty news..not spoit by some s6 numpty mummy loft dwellers
    By current chairman stock , way down the pecking order but 100%behind his team.sir i applaud you ..hope take over is a fitting gesture

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Good post SBT spoilt by the Whippet jibe tho , innapropriate on this occasion !!
    ????? I'm from Yorkshire. Last time I looked so is Barnsley.
    The cap and whippet references are YORKSHIRE mate and there can be no higher praise than that.
    You've totally missed my point mate.
    No probs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12