shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only 23k at the Sty tooneet.

Only 23k at the Sty tooneet.

Good job they've got Sheffield's finest up and coming to boost their averages.

****ing deathtrap won't be licensed for more than 13k soon.
    Should be raised to the ground before it falls down. Only held up by tarpaulins.

Hope the tarpaulin and the balloon survives this windy weather

Apparently less than 20K. They still count ALL season ticket holders in with the attendance.

I can well understand the low figure,after all it was Bake Off and Doctor Foster night

All the hordes are still on bread and dripping after remortgaging the house so they can come and see us

Apparently they are on the look out for a suitable site to move to and are in "formal consultation" with Sheffield Council to identify viable sites

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Apparently they are on the look out for a suitable site to move to and are in "formal consultation" with Sheffield Council to identify viable sites
    Blackburn Meadows,would be very appropriate

How about High Green/Tankersley should suit the South Barnsley cretins.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    It already stinks enough around there

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Somewhere in North Korea would be more appropriate.Since when has 23k for a Tuesday home game even for the grunters been poor? UTCB

When there wasn't anywhere near that number in the ground. That's when. Don't forget you're talking about one of the MASSIVEST clubs in world football.

No doubt McMadeuplife will be along to proffer his excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    Oh I do hope so,miserable day like today,we could do with the serial liar putting a smile on our faces,I would imagine he is busy though,making the arrogants new home shirt

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    When there wasn't anywhere near that number in the ground. That's when. Don't forget you're talking about one of the MASSIVEST clubs in world football.
    Ok,i bow to your obvious greater knowledge of all things abart the grunters mi owd pal. I noticed that Slewy signed for Rochdale yesdi,can't believe we dint go in for him,after all we need a bit of pace up top don't we? What ya reckon Blockmod? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Ok,i bow to your obvious greater knowledge of all things abart the grunters mi owd pal. I noticed that Slewy signed for Rochdale yesdi,can't believe we dint go in for him,after all we need a bit of pace up top don't we? What ya reckon Blockmod? UTCB
    You just never know with our Christopher,he might just have been the manager to make JS into a decent striker

Is "formal consultation" another way of saying 'getting the begging bowl out'?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Is "formal consultation" another way of saying 'getting the begging bowl out'?
    Yes,given their track record,no austerity measures in place when the Fowls go begging to the council

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post

You know nothing about him.

Other than he's a lonely, lying fantasist obviously.

Weers kit gone Carlos ?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Somewhere in North Korea would be more appropriate.Since when has 23k for a Tuesday home game even for the grunters been poor? UTCB
    With one coach load of Brentford fans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast