+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Only 23k at the Sty tooneet.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Blackburn Meadows,would be very appropriate
    Somewhere in North Korea would be more appropriate.Since when has 23k for a Tuesday home game even for the grunters been poor? UTCB

When there wasn't anywhere near that number in the ground. That's when. Don't forget you're talking about one of the MASSIVEST clubs in world football.

No doubt McMadeuplife will be along to proffer his excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    Oh I do hope so,miserable day like today,we could do with the serial liar putting a smile on our faces,I would imagine he is busy though,making the arrogants new home shirt

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    When there wasn't anywhere near that number in the ground. That's when. Don't forget you're talking about one of the MASSIVEST clubs in world football.
    Ok,i bow to your obvious greater knowledge of all things abart the grunters mi owd pal. I noticed that Slewy signed for Rochdale yesdi,can't believe we dint go in for him,after all we need a bit of pace up top don't we? What ya reckon Blockmod? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Ok,i bow to your obvious greater knowledge of all things abart the grunters mi owd pal. I noticed that Slewy signed for Rochdale yesdi,can't believe we dint go in for him,after all we need a bit of pace up top don't we? What ya reckon Blockmod? UTCB
    You just never know with our Christopher,he might just have been the manager to make JS into a decent striker

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Apparently they are on the look out for a suitable site to move to and are in "formal consultation" with Sheffield Council to identify viable sites
    Is "formal consultation" another way of saying 'getting the begging bowl out'?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Is "formal consultation" another way of saying 'getting the begging bowl out'?
    Yes,given their track record,no austerity measures in place when the Fowls go begging to the council

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post

You know nothing about him.

Other than he's a lonely, lying fantasist obviously.

Weers kit gone Carlos ?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Somewhere in North Korea would be more appropriate.Since when has 23k for a Tuesday home game even for the grunters been poor? UTCB
    With one coach load of Brentford fans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast