+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is the new keeper any good?

Is the new keeper any good?

Two games ..3 shots..3 goals..none his fault.

No saves that my grandma wouldn't have saved if she had been alive that is...No catches..3 dodgy punches.

None of it his fault but it's strange..2 games and I have no idea about him..anyone else?

Same here. Looks no better or no worse than our other 7 keepers.

Not really been tested to judge his shot stopping and handling but his kicking looks good and i like how he looks comfortable passing it out from the back as well.

I agree with the above posts, its to early to make a good assessment of him but his distribution looks faster and he does look to have a lot of potential.

Another good and sensible post bringing into play your profound knowledge of the goalkeeping arts. Well done, K.

Not been tested and I hope he gets more games under his belt before he is tbh

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Another good and sensible post bringing into play your profound knowledge of the goalkeeping arts. Well done, K.
    I do believe it's lower case k but nice pleasant post M.

Kempo my pal, time will tell.

New keeper hasn't had a lot to do yet because we're no longer getting match stats of 25% possession and opposition having 30 shots at our goal every game (and thankfully Stubbsy no longer in charge)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I do believe it's lower case k but nice pleasant post M.
    Credit where it's due, Lol. The capital letter is the result of my old grammar school English teacher who insisted on capitals when abbreviating to an initial.