+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forest Green Tickets £10

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I Hope someone pointed out he wasn't at the game and he usually posts ****e on here all the time? ��
    Calm down Kels....your opinions are not exactly riveting......even my goats go to sleep when you're posting....I've heard more exciting cabbage talking together

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Hmmmm, have Tarkers views made tw@tter???

Gerrit Forward‏ @GerritForward 12m12 minutes ago
    More
    Some of our fans moaning about us not being entertaining enough on #Notts MAD... �� thoughts? http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38201935
    Alan and I talk on e-mail regularly.....he feels that he needs to keep his finger on the pulse of "grass-roots opinion", and apparently I'm his preferred choice.

Suffice to say....we will be playing 2 at the back, 3 midfielders and 5 forwards on Saturday......the score is 11-2 to Notts, get yer dosh on

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that it's the return of Mark Cooper after he turned down Notts to go to FG, and the fact that AH/KN feel that they were "messed around" over the Noble saga.

Tasty atmosphere, decent crowd to show them what they've done without them both?
    Wind the beggars up, offer a free Steak & Kidney pie to all who want one. Sirloin steak sandwiches in the Directors box... (Beef Cob in plain English Soccerman)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Wind the beggars up, offer a free Steak & Kidney pie to all who want one. Sirloin steak sandwiches in the Directors box... (Beef Cob in plain English Soccerman)

Perfect, I don't want any of this foreign rubbish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12