+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom Thorpe Moves To India

Tom Thorpe Moves To India

Ex Millers player Tom Thorpe has moved to India to ply his trade, Thorpe joined the Millers from Manchester United, he wore the shirt of the Millers in 10 appearances.
    He joins Atletico De Kolkata who is coached by former English player Teddy Sheringham, based in West Bengal, nick name ' The Bengal Tigers ', at the Saltlako stadium.

The player highly thought of at Old Trafford, Ryan Giggs being a big fan, was not given enough game time at the Millers in my opinion.
    Good luck to Tom in India.

Probably found his level. He always seemed to think he was too good for us when in reality he probably wasn't good enough.
    Oh, and he had a ridiculous hairstyle as well 😊

Hope Calcutta has improved since the Mother Theresa days.

Will get the "Delhi Belly" though due to the locals using their left hands to wipe their arses and then preparing food.

I would stay away from India until everyone has toilet paper and running water.

It's a strange one..

A player with reasonable talent,once highly rated.

Experience tells me that he is escaping maybe from a non footballing issue but as always I could be mistaken.