+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bradford tickets

Hope your correct frog that would be cracking.

Picking ours up tomoz at NYS, any one know best place to park, can't remember where I parked last time. UTM!!

Monkey....;pick your place cos many a paki thief is around in bradfiord.

Ferk me i will be slated for that.

Ok Kent i'll tek r lasses motor lol.

Where you going for a drink Monkey?

I've always parked at that wasteland car park near away end, forgot how much it is though

We haven't had a draw yet in league this season and I'd be happy with that but a win would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Where you going for a drink Monkey?
    We usually get there early & park up near the Corn Dolly or Beehive.
    Corn Dolly was supposed to be City's Supporters pub last time we were there but we were welcomed in there, no trouble at all. 10 mins from ground, all downhill & uphill going back to the car.
    Beehive also a decent pub / drink. A mix of home / away fans.
    All depends whether you like Lager or if you're boring like me & like Real Ale.
    Used to be able to park on sidestreets near both of these pubs.
    Things could have changed after all we haven't played them for a while....us being in the Championship lol.

Look after pocket yak, wouldn't like him to get blathered & miss our winning goal.

Now then Casper we will try and get there in time to meet you in that pub pal.
    Could be a bit tight for time if not next away game we will meet up and I'll buy you half 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Now then Casper we will try and get there in time to meet you in that pub pal.

Could be a bit tight for time if not next away game we will meet up and I'll buy you half 😜
    Unfortunately pocket ill health forces me to miss this one. ( not terminal )
    Finding it difficult to get to home matches let alone away games.
    Managed to get to Fleetwood & Posh, had to cancel Pompey due to moving it to Sunday,
    Hopefully I will be well enough to get to Rochdale & Oxford, if not I will catch you later in the season. Beehive pub is the one I would head for if it's still open.
    Enjoy the game should be a great atmosphere & will more than likely be 20k plus at the match.
    btw pocket...I only do pints not halves...tight git.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast