+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore injury update

Kieffer Moore injury update

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Davis_(Millers_ View Post

4-0 up at half time, Da Ball on the bench but Moore stays on the pitch risking injury.

It's a steep learning curve Mr Warne.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    4-0 up at half time, Da Ball on the bench but Moore stays on the pitch risking injury.

It's a steep learning curve Mr Warne.
    this is why i said that he (Moore) needs help up front, can not keep playing him on his own in every game when he's a target

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    this is why i said that he (Moore) needs help up front, can not keep playing him on his own in every game when he's a target
    Ok fair enough but who would you leave out if you play another player up front with him?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

It would be disastrous to revert back to 4-4-2 until we can learn to defend properly.

Warne needs to keep 4-3-3 as he calls it or 4-5-1 as everyone else sees it

Be a massive blow if he's out Saturday, we would have to change our approach from the last few games and change formation because we have no other striker capable of winning ariel duels against big defenders and bringing our midfielders into play. Basically Moore being out buggers everything all the tactics what has won us the games so far.

At the risk of being shot down in flames could we not consider playing Ajayi up front? Moore came to us as a defender/striker and why not? He's a big bugger who could hold the ball up and he seems to fancy himself as a bit of a footballer he would be safe to do it at that end of the pitch, alternative is JCH who it seems is not in favour/can't be arsed or both

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    At the risk of being shot down in flames could we not consider playing Ajayi up front? Moore came to us as a defender/striker and why not? He's a big bugger who could hold the ball up and he seems to fancy himself as a bit of a footballer he would be safe to do it at that end of the pitch, alternative is JCH who it seems is not in favour/can't be arsed or both
    No shooting down from me mate I think it's not a bad shout,Dave Watson did we not sell him as a C/F.It would give us options to pull him back if we came under the cosh.JCH not for me we would would be playing with ten men half the game & it will be a hard game with 11 men but I fancy us at Bradfud we have a decent record up there.

On his own? I think it be a brave man to do it. Along side Ball maybe.

I don't think ajayi has had the training to be a striker

Besides you don't realy need to be tall to be a striker, you just need shot accuracy, power and ball control.

But anyway defender to striker would take months of training

Potter on the other hand may take a few weeks to learn and he's just as tall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast