+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kieffer Moore injury update

Taylor and Towell up front. Keep it on the floor with the excellent through balls from Williams, Frecklington and Vaulks what can go wrong!

Moore will start on Saturday..trust me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Moore has been great in the last few matches, but can I sound a note of caution? He can't be as good as he seems. He's 25 and Ipswich picked him up last December for £10,000. I reckon if he was capable of doing this and keeping it up, he'd have done it before now and he wouldn't have been available for peanuts. Really hope I'm wrong, and he's the next (taller) Jamie Vardy. We'll see.
    Good points Lasterman.

Hopefully it'll come down to motivation regarding him. If he keeps this form up it'll put TS in an imposible position when it comes to the end of his loan spell. I can't imagine how upset the fans would be and they probably would turn on TS. If he signs for us and turns into Druce then..... No lightening doesn't strike twice.

I hope you're right kempo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Moore has been great in the last few matches, but can I sound a note of caution? He can't be as good as he seems. He's 25 and Ipswich picked him up last December for £10,000. I reckon if he was capable of doing this and keeping it up, he'd have done it before now and he wouldn't have been available for peanuts. Really hope I'm wrong, and he's the next (taller) Jamie Vardy. We'll see.
    Or could it just be that this is the first time in his career where he has operated in a system that plays to his strengths and he's getting the sort of service he hasn't received before?

JCH has got to start if Moore is out. Can't have Ball the lone striker. Be like a game of ping-pong. We'll be hoofing the ball up will be coming straight back to us. Johno looked good enough to me in the Man C academy side game. Warney got Moore injured by not having JCH on the bench. Moore shouldn't have played tues.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    JCH has got to start if Moore is out. Can't have Ball the lone striker. Be like a game of ping-pong. We'll be hoofing the ball up will be coming straight back to us. Johno looked good enough to me in the Man C academy side game. Warney got Moore injured by not having JCH on the bench. Moore shouldn't have played tues.
    The chances of JCH starting are zero gwru...

Moore will play but keep it quiet.

The cloggers in this league have already done Procter and Moore get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Moore will start on Saturday..trust me on this.
    Have the same feeling K. Precautionary measure to bring him off.

At the moment too good to leave out.

If Moore starts then get another up front with him

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123