+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: View From Bolton

View From Bolton

Almost midday when we get this,the game finished over 12 hours ago, you,you SLACKER

As always many thanks for the time and trouble

cheers Roy

Wow they have issues those w@nkers

Small time club giving it large

They look to me like they are on the way down, better get used to it. We've had to suffer. It's their fkin turn and it's also what can happen when you spend money you aint got

Bolton fans and Parky please fk off

So very Pig like aren't they? Two bit ****ty club who's heads a waaay above their station.

By the way can I just say that I personally prefer the later view froms. Often getting it out too early misses out some of the better posts especially when we're at home because it's mainly the keyboard fan's that post, not the ones that actually attended the game.

That said based on what I've been told by those Blades who went, most of the mugs on this view-from can't have been at the game because they never had a sniff.

Lol at them especially the last one both those small time clubs are better supported than them and one is still a division below

The more I hear from them the more they sound like pigs

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    So very Pig like aren't they? Two bit ****ty club who's heads a waaay above their station.

By the way can I just say that I personally prefer the later view froms. Often getting it out too early misses out some of the better posts especially when we're at home because it's mainly the keyboard fan's that post, not the ones that actually attended the game.

That said based on what I've been told by those Blades who went, most of the mugs on this view-from can't have been at the game because they never had a sniff.
    I hadn't seen this when I wrote my post,they are the closest thing to pigs we've come across aren't they gray

Cheers Roy, as always.
    Same as most clubs that are doing badly. Some honest, some black humour, some bitter and twisted.

We know, we've been there. C'est la vie!

They sound like the Lancashire versions of our very own TT,Moan Moan chuffin Moan. UTCB

Oh deary me. Their clubs in freefall, the sooner they admit it the better. Like RW says, been there.

Pig fans having a field day on Notlob's forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast