+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Very Enjoyable Game

A Very Enjoyable Game

Looks like the super fans judging by the activity on here last night missed a cracker , even a cheeky lame excuse " stuck at the airport " for good measure .

Clearly the £10 admission put most off on a damp tuesday night .

First half we were good , very good , even I was impressed with our passing and movement , Derby were chasing shadows but somehow led at the break .

Second half was a little more even but just as I was preparing for the inevitable extra time up popped the Hamster to send us to Wembley and more importantly an extra hours sleep for myself with a 5am alarm clock going off this morning .

I trust next weeks tie won't present so much hardship for the Oakwell elite as last night clearly did .

Good Health .

Stayed in was scared to go out with us getting the back end of Hurricane Irma Had a few snakebites with black in and watched five live vidiprinter and scoffed a celebratory kebab

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Looks like the super fans judging by the activity on here last night missed a cracker , even a cheeky lame excuse " stuck at the airport " for good measure .

First half we were good , very good , even I was impressed with our passing and movement , Derby were chasing shadows but somehow led at the break .

Second half was a little more even but just as I was preparing for the inevitable extra time up popped the Hamster to send us to Wembley and more importantly an extra hours sleep for myself with a 5am alarm clock going off this morning .

I trust next weeks tie won't present so much hardship for the Oakwell elite as last night clearly did .

Good Health .

Wembley will be a no from me

Anybody know how many tickets we have given Spurs ?

:-) :-) :-)

Ennybody goowin t Wembley on ere ? Am not sure just nar A doubt it tho !! If a gerra sub on mi Fewelallowance

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ennybody goowin t Wembley on ere ? Am not sure just nar A doubt it tho !! If a gerra sub on mi Fewelallowance
    Nar gid rain art av herd

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Good Health .
    Ha ha ha, missed your comment earlier, I was indeed truthfully delayed, both in Faro, and an hour and a quarter at bag collection in Manchesters! But no Animal, I most definitely won't be going to a Wembley either, work comes first. Didn't go to Previous rounds either. I will go if we get to final though I'll admit. Can't thoil a days pay for both of us for a cup match in London on a Tuesday just cos it's at Wembley.
    Last edited by Jules88; 14-09-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Agreed Animal it was a thumping good cup tie, just the kind of game I love to see on a dark, wet Tuesday night. Good performance from all the Reds players, though at times I thought there was a lack of defensive cover, especially on the flanks. Luckily Derby failed to capitalise and it was a fair result in the end, we were the better side over 90 minutes.

Can't say I'm bothered about travelling away for the next round. No Wembley magic at this stage of the tournament.

Am not gooin either. Son warkin
    and am not gooin darn theear onna Tuesdi neet on mi own.

Who are these "super fans" thou speaketh of Animal ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast