+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deja vu?

Sid - Why did you change the original post to Navy?.......are you trying to be nice for the rest of today?....if so I'll stick around

[QUOTE=tarquinbeech;38652168]On Saturday, KN said "my people are still studying the new offer".....and last night I noticed that KN wouldn't look at the commentators directly....he definitely looked a bit shifty......Sid the Scoop might be onto something here.[/QUOTE

I have noticed KN often looks down when being interviewed but who am I to argue ,after all tarkers you was the only one to call last night's game correctly

[QUOTE=navypie;38652276]
    Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    On Saturday, KN said "my people are still studying the new offer".....and last night I noticed that KN wouldn't look at the commentators directly....he definitely looked a bit shifty......Sid the Scoop might be onto something here.[/QUOTE

I have noticed KN often looks down when being interviewed but who am I to argue ,after all tarkers you was the only one to call last night's game correctly
    Yep, I think I screwed it up last night calling it "dreadful"....I've spent the morning trying to reclaim some shred of respectability on here, but I fear I'm getting myself deeper into the doggy-do.....at 1pm, I plan to retire to the palm tree with a few pints of Corona.....and pretend that someone else hacked into my MAD account!!

"Vlad...Vlad....get off my computer"

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Here's hoping Mr Nolan isn't tempted to 'do an Allardyce' either now or if he succeeds in getting Notts promoted in his first season.
    I do hope Alan Hardy has got him tightly contracted so Notts aren't left as high and dry as they were when Big Sam shafted them all those years ago.
    I for one believe the Bolton job coming up at the same time Big Sam left Notts was purely coincidental . I also believe Carl Dickinson should be England's first choice left back . Please don't tell me he's actually Welsh , no, please tell me he is !

[QUOTE=tarquinbeech;38652287]
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post

Yep, I think I screwed it up last night calling it "dreadful"....I've spent the morning trying to reclaim some shred of respectability on here, but I fear I'm getting myself deeper into the doggy-do.....at 1pm, I plan to retire to the palm tree with a few pints of Corona.....and pretend that someone else hacked into my MAD account!!

"Vlad...Vlad....get off my computer"
    I have to say this quietly on here but you are entitled to your opinion

I think something is to be announced regarding KN & the signing of his contract before the week is out.Read some posts on AH twitter this morning regarding it.But as we know with JUDAS the Basterd,contracts are not worth the paper they are written on,especially so in football.God,I still hate that chunt.

Alternatively he could stay and do an Eddie Howe. Look at hasslebank and that liverpool guy who managed us for a bit and spent about 2 months at Blackburn before getting sacked (can't for the life of me remember his name). The grass is not always greener. Seems KN gets on with his boss, SA, according to his autobiography, found Mr Pavis a bit heavy.

Nolan's stats (league games only)......

Pld 28 W15 D5 L8 Pts 50
    Average pts per game - 1.79

Over 46 games a 1.79 average would give us 82 points, that total would have been just 3 points short of automatic promotion for the last two L2 seasons. So if we carry on as we have been doing since he came in, with a very very slight improvement, we'd go up.

Since 3pts for a win were introduced in 1981, only Cotterill and Kevan have a higher points ratio than Nolan currently has (and Kevan was only in charge for 9 games, Cotterill for 18).

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    On Saturday, KN said "my people are still studying the new offer".....and last night I noticed that KN wouldn't look at the commentators directly....he definitely looked a bit shifty......Sid the Scoop might be onto something here.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...n-nolan-472434

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    They can't even spell 'Wear' correctly; it's not Weirside at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast