+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deja vu?

Deja vu?

Here's hoping Mr Nolan isn't tempted to 'do an Allardyce' either now or if he succeeds in getting Notts promoted in his first season.
    I do hope Alan Hardy has got him tightly contracted so Notts aren't left as high and dry as they were when Big Sam shafted them all those years ago.

El Grande Samuel was under a good contract - which was annulled for compassionate reasons. Then, the next day, he heard about a lucrative offer from Bolton and suddenly his family troubles weren't too bad. Lucky or what?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Here's hoping Mr Nolan isn't tempted to 'do an Allardyce' either now or if he succeeds in getting Notts promoted in his first season.
    I do hope Alan Hardy has got him tightly contracted so Notts aren't left as high and dry as they were when Big Sam shafted them all those years ago.
    I suppose there is a first time for everything ,a football related post.

On Saturday, KN said "my people are still studying the new offer".....and last night I noticed that KN wouldn't look at the commentators directly....he definitely looked a bit shifty......Sid the Scoop might be onto something here.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    On Saturday, KN said "my people are still studying the new offer".....and last night I noticed that KN wouldn't look at the commentators directly....he definitely looked a bit shifty......Sid the Scoop might be onto something here.
    Did he do a special wave - you know, the "that's all, I'm off now" one?

No worries! I understand Big Sam is waiting in the wings to take over. Back to the only club he’s ever won any silverware at. Why do you think he didn’t take on the Crystal Palace job again when he was recently approached?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I suppose there is a first time for everything ,a football related post.
    Umm, in the last 4 weeks I think you will find my 'football-related posts' are greater in number than my 'world situation' messages, sailor; lost your telescope, cap'n?

Umm, in the last 4 weeks I think you will find my 'football-related posts' are greater in number than my 'world situation' messages, Mr Navvy.
    Poor spelling Sid....it's Navy.....as you well know

Poor spelling Sid....it's Navy.....as you well know
    Oops, someone just trod on the back of my shoe...

Umm, in the last 4 weeks I think you will find my 'football-related posts' are greater in number than my 'world situation' messages, sailor; lost your telescope, cap'n?
    Never heard the telescope one before and I am pretty sure a matelot on watch would have used binoculars though we tended to rely on more up to date technology . I only made it as far as Petty Officer but you can call me Captain if you like .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast