+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deja vu?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I told you Gumps, KN refuses to look at the camera....I'm telling you.....he's offski.....possibly Port Vale my sources tell me

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Nolan's stats (league games only)......

Pld 28 W15 D5 L8 Pts 50
    Average pts per game - 1.79

Over 46 games a 1.79 average would give us 82 points, that total would have been just 3 points short of automatic promotion for the last two L2 seasons. So if we carry on as we have been doing since he came in, with a very very slight improvement, we'd go up.

Since 3pts for a win were introduced in 1981, only Cotterill and Kevan have a higher points ratio than Nolan currently has (and Kevan was only in charge for 9 games, Cotterill for 18).
    Aside from the fact he's not fatticus *******icus he does remind me a lot of Allardyce with his style of getting a lot of application and effort from ordinary. So far he's not a Judus and I don't believe he's taken any bungs either so it's early days!

If you work at Poundland, and M&S come knocking what you going to do..

If you work at M&S and Primuck come knocking what you going to do...

He'd be mad to go before the end of the season. He's clearly a talented manager but if he goes now then by the end of the season he'll just be a once promising manager with a Championship relegation on his CV.

If he stays there's a very good chance he'll have a League 2 promotion on his CV and be considered the next Rowett or Howe.

No brainer in my view.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123