+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool latest

Liverpool latest

Sadio Mane red card appeal fails so he's out for three games.

Tonight's team
    Coutinho could return for Liverpool while Dejan Lovren and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be pushing to start. Sadio Mane will be available as his three-game suspension after being sent off against Manchester City does not cover European games.

Seville will soften them up nicely for Saturday!

I'm happy we won't have to face Mane, Rolls Royce of a player, best in the PL, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Seville will soften them up nicely for Saturday!
    Hope they Marmelise them!

Klopps team flops again, lots of criticism of the defence, and Coutinho looking rusty.
    Hope that continues to Saturday!

Danny back training with first team and Coutinho back in favour.

Klopp loves Sean

Klopp on Burnley: "Yes they won against Chelsea, who were one-man down. What I really like is what Sean Dyche is doing there. They have a clean plan. You can see it in each game and it is so difficult to play (against) as all their players show a big desire to defend all the situations and there is not one player in the team who you think 'He gambles a little bit'.

"Their two away games they got four points from Chelsea and Tottenham. That is something I have to consider when I think about the line-up, we need freshness in mind and legs. There will be really small spaces, there is not a lot of easy situations where you can out-play them.

"It is really interesting to play them because they are always on a really high level since I've been in the league. Maybe the best game we played against them was the first game when we lost 2-0: we were really strong in this game, had the ball all the time and they still scored twice.

"But it is not that we think about these games. We've made a big step in all the areas we need for these games. If we are all ready for work we can be really good."

" there is not one player in the team who you think 'He gambles a little bit'."

He's obviously not talking about last season then.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)