+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Replica Shirts At Bradford City - Mandy

Replica Shirts At Bradford City - Mandy

Does anyone remember the clasic thread by MandyTurner? For you that don't he started a thread saying that Bradford City were not allowing opposing football suporters to wear replica shirts.

The thread was believed by so many that it made the local media if memory serves.

Can anyone give any more info.

Seem to recall it frog but for the life of me.... when?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Does anyone remember the clasic thread by MandyTurner? For you that don't he started a thread saying that Bradford City were not allowing opposing football suporters to wear replica shirts.

The thread was believed by so many that it made the local media if memory serves.

I don't remember that one, but there was another Bradford City away hoax, (think it was by Gino) that nobody under 18 y.o. would be allowed into the away end due to "previous trouble". Many fans believed the rumour and BCFC and RUFC had to issue an official denial.

Two top posters that would boost the ranks of this site if they returned.

It was Gino wasnt it.

I thought he said we forgot our away kit and had to wear Bradfords third kit.....many on here went mental

Ha ha. Remember it well Froggy. People were going nuts on here.

He was a top poster that lad.

Talking of old posters, I was chatting to Miller1884 last week.Boy could he get em going on here. A big fan of Marc Newsham n King Ronnie wasn't he!!!!

I look at threads from years ago and its incredible just how many posters no longer post.I bet they nearly all look in.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Ha ha. Remember it well Froggy. People were going nuts on here.

He was a top poster that lad.

Talking of old posters, I was chatting to Miller1884 last week.Boy could he get em going on here. A big fan of Marc Newsham n King Ronnie wasn't he!!!!

I look at threads from years ago and its incredible just how many posters no longer post.I bet they nearly all look in.
    A lot of them still look in Rileyev and hopefully when we've stopped the goading they may return. Maybe not with their old members names but they may register under new ones as they'll probably have forgotten their password.

Did the thread make Calender or Look North? It may have stopped at Radio Sheffield but I can't remember it just came to mind today.

A lot of them still look in Rileyev and hopefully when we've stopped the goading they may return. Maybe not with their old members names but they may register under new ones as they'll probably have forgotten their password.

Did the thread make Calender or Look North? It may have stopped at Radio Sheffield but I can't remember it just came to mind today.
    There was another Millersmadster ( can't remember who) who posted on here that he'd heard from a mate at work that we'd signed a particular player... only to reveal a few hours later that his workmate was a Pigs fan who'd been winding him up.... but not before the story had made it as the main item on the lunchtime Radio DeeDah Sports News!

I'm pretty sure it was gino not Mandy. Brin's normally sensible but hankering after those two is not sensible imo. More than anyone gino started the confrontational attitude that continues to blight MM and drove several good posters such as UFO (Foo) from MM. Mandy began the childish use of multiple identities which other dimwits copy to this day. Good riddance to both of them.

Perhaps we should get Pires back he was fun