+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: “They just think we should be winning 6-0“

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think it's a reasonable interview and hits all the issues raised by folk concerned by his tenure so far. He's come out fighting which is good to see and I think he's right to point out we have a lot of new players. Anyone who thinks a team can be built in twelve games is totally deluding themselves and has no idea.
    Hahaha you'll always take any excuse to back the manager/team

So after a dozen proper games and pre season games our FULL TIME players who train at a state of the arts training ground can't beat a PART TIME team you think RM's are acceptable? ?........phuck sake

how many games and weeks of training is required to provide a performance of note?

FFS in a my years of going to football I've never heard the like.
    6 weeks in and our players are still unfit. Like this situation would have been tollerated in wee Jim's day.

McKinnon your job entails you have fit supposedly athletes at you disposal. Looks like you are neglecting your duties.

I think it's a reasonable interview and hits all the issues raised by folk concerned by his tenure so far. He's come out fighting which is good to see and I think he's right to point out we have a lot of new players. Anyone who thinks a team can be built in twelve games is totally deluding themselves and has no idea.
    dumbarton signed 15 players during the summer. st mirren signed 11 and pretty much overhauled their entire squad last january

Quote Originally Posted by bawbagg View Post
    dumbarton signed 15 players during the summer. st mirren signed 11 and pretty much overhauled their entire squad last january
    That's different though ........lol

So everybody on here is deluded except you then.

I personally often hear the chant at tannadice --- '6-0, we should be wining 6-0, we should be winning 6-0' so can see which planet Raymundo is coming from

Problem is that we don't seem to be where we need to be. We need to be winning this league and to do so convincingly as no room for error in not making it.

The concern of the fans is justified. If we can't beat the part timers down near the bottom at home what does the season hold. Performances have been flat which is Ray's responsibility

Let's just hope the team can turn this around asap

So how about this:

When McEwan Fraser Legal do that minter decibel check to see which fans are louder between United and Dundee, how about United fans chant “WE WANT 6! WE WANT 6!” loud as ****?

Thon Jack Ross is making a right chunt of things with his 14 new players at St. Mirren, eh? No idea whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    So everybody on here is deluded except you then.
    I wasn't at the game on Saturday of course so I was spared that pain.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 14-09-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DerryJungle View Post
    Thon Jack Ross is making a right chunt of things with his 14 new players at St. Mirren, eh? No idea whatsoever.
    You judge after 5 league games? Fair enough but the season is going to last a lot longer than that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)