+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: “They just think we should be winning 6-0“

“They just think we should be winning 6-0“

“They just think we should be winning 6-0“

The latest brain fart from McKinnon.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...-pressure/amp/

I don’t know any fan expecting us to win 6-0.

I’ll take 1-0 against part timers like Dumbarton with a modicum of entertainment value.

Pull your head out your arse Ray.

You need to earn the right to condescend to the fans first. So far you’ve earned **** all.

Jim McLean fined the players for not entertaining the fans enough in the second half of a game we won 4-1.

He certainly didn’t turn around in The Courier after the game and make comments about fans having unrealistic expectations following an embarrassing draw against a team that has a fraction of our budget and doesn’t have the top facilities that we have at their disposal

Everyone else in the wrong for Ray.

So far proving unable to accept responsibility as the gaffer amongst his other apparent shortcomings.

"We said that last year and people bought into it but they are not buying into it this year"

Knew it was gonna be hard last year and know its gonna be hard again this season. But i need to see the team on the park putting in the effort that leads to good football and feeling i am leaving having been entertained!

Well now we've established it's the fans fault, we can adjust our expectations.

What utter sh1te the man blethers, these are simply the excuses he's choosing to make for his own shortcomings, these are the exact same soundbites you used to get out of McNamara.

Raymond reminds me of McNamara more and more each day. The same sh1te tactics week in week out, which everyone in the ground bar the manager, can see isn't working, with the same lack of plan B/outright refusal to change when it's clear we've been figured out. The same, promises, excuses and cliches that get thrown out after every setback, and the same rumblings of discontent coming from St. Andrews.

Some might be happy to give Ray until Christmas, but we've all seen this little scenario before, and we all know how it ends.

absolute nonsense. dumbarton outplayed us first half and its insulting to say that they came to sit in. second half they defended a lot but their first half performance gave them the opportunity to do that. not as if they were holding on for a point. pathetic excuse

and 12 games into the season hes still using the 14 new players who arent yet up to fitness excuse. ****ing gee me a break

A man that's clearly on the ropes. Another gutless clueless performance at the weekend should do it. Ta ta Ray.

Getting seriously worried after reading this pish , don't expect to beat anyone 6-0 , do expect , however , to beat a part time side at home , don't expect to see us struggle to beat Brechin , do expect to see us put teams under pressure at Tannadice

I DO expect to see us trying to beat everyone 6,7,8, nil. If your not trying to get it in the other net you will lose. Its simple.

If the coaching set up is to dilly dally around to play for 1-0 then he can feck right off and bring in a positive coach.

“I am not here to make excuses"

That should have been the first line of the article, and would have saved us reading the rest of his tripe.
    Ray, times almost up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)