+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: “They just think we should be winning 6-0“

So when we get comfortably horsed by Falkirk on Saturday- a team with 2 points and have not been "bang at it" what will his reasoning be then? The plastic pitch? Houston's bald head shining into the players eyes off the sun?
    Tedious spin. Put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    “I am not here to make excuses"

That should have been the first line of the article, and would have saved us reading the rest of his tripe.
    Ray, times almost up.

He proved to me last season in the 3-0 pumping at Falkirk that his time was up and I'm still waiting for him to prove me wrong.New season same ****e,if only he'd admit he's out his depth.He would get more respect if he was honest but I suppose he can still fool some of our support.

TBF the Houston baldie excuse would be a classic

McNamara must be good at his excuses though - see how much damage York City let him do. They are spinning into oblivion. National league north when before they were enjoying league football

That interview is shocking. You hear about players bringing the game into disrepute, well I would say our manager has done it here. If he ain't going to be sacked he should be put on gardening leave.

What an embarrasement he is - try some tempo, decent tactics, - actually dinnae bother p!ss off

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    That interview is shocking. You hear about players bringing the game into disrepute, well I would say our manager has done it here. If he ain't going to be sacked he should be put on gardening leave.
    If he was on gardening leave who would you trust to pick the team until new manager was in.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    If he was on gardening leave who would you trust to pick the team until new manager was in.
    Well it wouldn't be Ellis, Garden, Bowman or Flood. I would like to see what Brian Grant could do with this squad of players. Couldn't be much worse than whats going on currently.

That interview is a complete slap in the face to our fans who've backed this club magnificently in the face of scandalous leadership and terrible managers/teams.

I absolutely expect the team who are allegedly title favourites to be looking to beat part time teams 4/6 nil at Tannadice, different story obviously against full time outfits.

McKinnon is making an absolute c unt of things on the pitch and every time he opens his mouth he's digging himself a bigger hole.

Talk is cheap Raymond lets see some good attacking football for once

I think it's a reasonable interview and hits all the issues raised by folk concerned by his tenure so far. He's come out fighting which is good to see and I think he's right to point out we have a lot of new players. Anyone who thinks a team can be built in twelve games is totally deluding themselves and has no idea.

I don't expect to win any game 6-0.., I always expect the opposition to score at some point.... 😉

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)