+ Visit Barnsley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Messages about PC by fans from other clubs after his words in the programme

  1. #1

    Messages about PC by fans from other clubs after his words in the programme

    As I post a lot of negative p iss take comments from other clubs fans i thought I'd even it out a bit


    I had no idea about Mr Cryne until I saw this. Thoughts are most definitely with him, that was an emotional piece #cancerhasnocolours

    We are all members of the football family. A wonderful letter and a brave man. Barnsley sgould be proud to have him From an #nffc fan

    Best wishes to Mr Cryne and family. Makes last night's result seem irrelevant. A Derby fan.

    Every one that follows football should read Patrick Crynes notes and remember Football is a game only a game God bless you Mr Cryne swfc

    So sad, thoughts with the Cryne family. Saviour of Barnsley. Cancer has no colours sufc

    Brave words from Barnsley owner Patrick Cryne here. Sending good wishes from everyone at Aston Villa to Patrick & his family. #FootballFamily

    Kind of glad we lost tonight after reading that. Have a blast against Spurs. Best wishes tonight from a Ram.

    That is heartbreaking best wishes from a Blade ...we're all part of the football family

    What a sad, powerful and thought provoking piece by Patrick Cryne. Thoughts are with him and his family. From an #NCFC fan.

    Thoughts and prayers with you Patrick, god bless you and your family. Swfc

    Very honest and thought provoking. What a brave decision to publish it in the match day programme. Total respect lufc

    Best wishes from the Millers.

    god bless you and your family Patrick, football needs more people like you Swfc

    What a man. Made out of the same stuff as our great chairman. All the best from a Boro lad.👏👏🍻

    Not all the heroes are on the pitch. Football unites us, forget colours, it's our love for a simple beautiful game. You're in our hearts. Swfc

    A man who loves his football team. Nuff respect from #swfc

    Very sad to read. Barnsley have always tried to do it 'the right way' like Rovers. Stay strong Mr Cryne. #drfc

    Very touching. Poor guy, always seems to have the best interests of the club at heart 😕 Sufc

    Patrick, great courage and honesty must have been a tough article to write. I am a Burnley support and send you and your family best wishes

    Best wishes from a Villa fan. My word it puts it all into perspective!

    very brave to put this out there in the matchday programme. All the best from a Huddersfield Town fan

    A sombre but true message re family and importance. Please pass on the thoughts of a Leeds fan for a brave man fighting an awful disease.

    This is heartbreaking. I hope football continues to be a comforting distraction. Best wishes Sufc

    A truly stunning piece by a man who deserves respect from everyone.
    From a Derby County fan. Our very best wishes to Patrick & his family.

    Wow... Just wow. What courage!! Barnsley will surely make sure you're legacy lives long into the future. Good luck #swfc #footballfamily

    Not all heroes are on the pitch. Sounds like he has done his best over his time. A reluctant hero. Respect. #BCFC

    Brave man. Feel so sorry for him and his family. Sending my best wishes #cancerhasnocolours Ncfc

    Total respect Patrick from DRFC.

    Bloody sad read about a proper football man all the best from the blue half of Sheffield

    A proper gentleman owner for a proper club - best wishes from #ITFC

    Life can be so cruel, a very brave guy , God bless you from the blades family

    Incredibly touching yet so sad. A brilliant custodian who deserves much respect. Good luck Tykes from a 🐯 #hcafc

    Very sad- best wishes- NUFC fan.

    I did some work for Gordon Shepperd Barnsley chairman!! Another gentleman! As fans we are so lucky to have these custodians #rufc

    What an incredibly inspirational man. We can all learn from his example of how to live life despite its cruelty. Nufc

    Sad to read. Puts things in perspective. From a blade x

    God bless you from dem Blades

    Wish him all the best. Hope he can at least enjoy a trip to Wembley good luck dcfc 🐏🐏

    Wow glad you won now after reading that hope you enjoy your trip to Wembley you sir deserve it ! PNE

    Much love from #CPFC.

    What a brave man. All the best from a @LUFC fan.

    Best wishes from a hammer

    Straight from the heart, thoughts with Patrick & family. #footballfamily

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    As I post a lot of negative p iss take comments from other clubs fans i thought I'd even it out a bit


    I had no idea about Mr Cryne until I saw this. Thoughts are most definitely with him, that was an emotional piece #cancerhasnocolours

    We are all members of the football family. A wonderful letter and a brave man. Barnsley sgould be proud to have him From an #nffc fan

    Best wishes to Mr Cryne and family. Makes last night's result seem irrelevant. A Derby fan.

    Every one that follows football should read Patrick Crynes notes and remember Football is a game only a game God bless you Mr Cryne swfc

    So sad, thoughts with the Cryne family. Saviour of Barnsley. Cancer has no colours sufc

    Brave words from Barnsley owner Patrick Cryne here. Sending good wishes from everyone at Aston Villa to Patrick & his family. #FootballFamily

    Kind of glad we lost tonight after reading that. Have a blast against Spurs. Best wishes tonight from a Ram.

    That is heartbreaking best wishes from a Blade ...we're all part of the football family

    What a sad, powerful and thought provoking piece by Patrick Cryne. Thoughts are with him and his family. From an #NCFC fan.

    Thoughts and prayers with you Patrick, god bless you and your family. Swfc

    Very honest and thought provoking. What a brave decision to publish it in the match day programme. Total respect lufc

    Best wishes from the Millers.

    god bless you and your family Patrick, football needs more people like you Swfc

    What a man. Made out of the same stuff as our great chairman. All the best from a Boro lad.👏👏🍻

    Not all the heroes are on the pitch. Football unites us, forget colours, it's our love for a simple beautiful game. You're in our hearts. Swfc

    A man who loves his football team. Nuff respect from #swfc

    Very sad to read. Barnsley have always tried to do it 'the right way' like Rovers. Stay strong Mr Cryne. #drfc

    Very touching. Poor guy, always seems to have the best interests of the club at heart 😕 Sufc

    Patrick, great courage and honesty must have been a tough article to write. I am a Burnley support and send you and your family best wishes

    Best wishes from a Villa fan. My word it puts it all into perspective!

    very brave to put this out there in the matchday programme. All the best from a Huddersfield Town fan

    A sombre but true message re family and importance. Please pass on the thoughts of a Leeds fan for a brave man fighting an awful disease.

    This is heartbreaking. I hope football continues to be a comforting distraction. Best wishes Sufc

    A truly stunning piece by a man who deserves respect from everyone.
    From a Derby County fan. Our very best wishes to Patrick & his family.

    Wow... Just wow. What courage!! Barnsley will surely make sure you're legacy lives long into the future. Good luck #swfc #footballfamily

    Not all heroes are on the pitch. Sounds like he has done his best over his time. A reluctant hero. Respect. #BCFC

    Brave man. Feel so sorry for him and his family. Sending my best wishes #cancerhasnocolours Ncfc

    Total respect Patrick from DRFC.

    Bloody sad read about a proper football man all the best from the blue half of Sheffield

    A proper gentleman owner for a proper club - best wishes from #ITFC

    Life can be so cruel, a very brave guy , God bless you from the blades family

    Incredibly touching yet so sad. A brilliant custodian who deserves much respect. Good luck Tykes from a 🐯 #hcafc

    Very sad- best wishes- NUFC fan.

    I did some work for Gordon Shepperd Barnsley chairman!! Another gentleman! As fans we are so lucky to have these custodians #rufc

    What an incredibly inspirational man. We can all learn from his example of how to live life despite its cruelty. Nufc

    Sad to read. Puts things in perspective. From a blade x

    God bless you from dem Blades

    Wish him all the best. Hope he can at least enjoy a trip to Wembley good luck dcfc 🐏🐏

    Wow glad you won now after reading that hope you enjoy your trip to Wembley you sir deserve it ! PNE

    Much love from #CPFC.

    What a brave man. All the best from a @LUFC fan.

    Best wishes from a hammer

    Straight from the heart, thoughts with Patrick & family. #footballfamily

    Very touching, thank you one & all.


    TMT

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,314
    Now this is when Im proud to say that I and ALL of us are genuine footy fans together here, and Im choked at reading what opposition fans have posted about 'our Pat'.

    Thanks to all of them.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Now this is when Im proud to say that I and ALL of us are genuine footy fans together here, and Im choked at reading what opposition fans have posted about 'our Pat'.

    Thanks to all of them.
    I would like to add admiration for this man & I can say with out doubt all on millers mad site feel the sadness,you my friend are welcome on our board any time.May he who ever he prays to be with him & his family in this sad time.Up the tykes,up the Millers.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,314
    Thank you Morgan, and believe me it means a lot when other fans (whether they are rival fans or not), take the time to make such comments.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Church of England
    Posts
    6,904
    Seen 1st hand the damage and destruction this horrible disease causes..truly heartbreaking

    A very brave fella..my thoughts go out to all concerned.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    14,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I would like to add admiration for this man & I can say with out doubt all on millers mad site feel the sadness,you my friend are welcome on our board any time.May he who ever he prays to be with him & his family in this sad time.Up the tykes,up the Millers.
    Here here
    Reading what he wrote to the fans brought tears to my eyes, so sad that cancer takes hold again
    Best wishes to his family who have to cope with this the best they can and hope he goes a happy man when the time comes

    Best wishes to all at Barnsley

    Cancerhasnocolours

  8. #8
    Class Millertop thanks to you and all the fans that have taken time out to speak about Mr Cryne x it's not all about football and Iit's rivalries is it ? It's real life and most of us have had to deal with it too , good health to you all and someday this horrible disease will disappear ?

  9. #9
    Lovely comments! On Tuesday (on the way to the match), I heard a Sheff U fan saying nothing as he felt he couldn't follow Patrick's programme notes (read out by Jon Buchan) - it was a moving moment!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,314
    The bit that gets me the most is when he says he hopes we can have an exciting season, but he then tells us he probably won't be here to see the end of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •