+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wimbledon(home)predictions

Wimbledon(home)predictions

A comfortable afternoon
    3-0 win.

2-1 to Rovers.

Need to make up for a under par effort against S****horpe..

I expect Rovers 5 Wimbledon 0.

Sorry I'm late..Rovers 0 a Wombles 1

It sounds as if Wimbledon did to us what we did to S****horpe. I still think it might be a good thing to have a big, strong target-man in this Division.

Well I had the misfortune to watch the game via Facebook and I can tell you we were truly awful
    It looked as if we had never played together
    I counted once we strung 2 passes together and to top it off we had a ref who was bloody woeful who apparently has a soft spot for Wimbledon
    So here we are looking at our biggest problem
    Our home form
    Ewood generates no energy due to its size and we appear to ease off completely
    2 out of 3 home games we have looked very lacklustre something needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Well I had the misfortune to watch the game via Facebook and I can tell you we were truly awful
    It looked as if we had never played together
    I counted once we strung 2 passes together and to top it off we had a ref who was bloody woeful who apparently has a soft spot for Wimbledon
    So here we are looking at our biggest problem
    Our home form
    Ewood generates no energy due to its size and we appear to ease off completely
    2 out of 3 home games we have looked very lacklustre something needs to change.
    Agreed, it wasnt our finest hour on Sat. After 4 wins on the bounce, I think an off result was due. It dont believe its the end of the world. In a run of 5 games, winning 4 and losing 1 is not bad at all. Not considering the poor start. This will prove to be another wake up call. I can see the season panning out like that. We could easily have drawn a few on the last 5 games, and come out with less points. If we win the game in hand vrs Fleetwood at home, they will be in the playoffs. Poor or not, if anyone had said after 10-12 games we would be sat in the play offs position, and would be there or there abouts, I think most would have taken that. Its a long season, we just need to stay in this. Once all these sides at the top now, start getting injuries, suspensions, our quality will show through. At this point its just keeping ground with anyone starting well. Which we have, despite losing 3 games through playing poorly. Not being outplayed. Once we get into a run, we will be hard to stop. But poor result Sat, no doubt. An improvment is required. I didnt like the look at a run of home games we should be winning. Maybe the crowd could turn up and get behind them? Like they do away? That could generate an atmosphere.

Problem is champs at home alot of fans get a little heated when it goes wrong putting more pressure on when we are away its more for the crack of you like
    Another off the list so the atmosphere tends to be different.

Also looking from a different point of view of you see an away end packed with your fans all cheering you it must give you an incentive to try rather than a less than half full home stadium lacking in atmosphere.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)