+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley to nick a result? Donzy reveals all...

Question Burnley to nick a result? Donzy reveals all...

After last night I expect nothing less than a three points haul coming back down the East Lancs Road!

Will you be betting on this one BT.
    I predicted a 1-2 result more in hope than expectation, but they are always vulnerable in defence and if we can probe that with crosses from the beeline and contain the attack Donzy and I may well be right.

I'm going 1-0 to us OC, with Wood to score. Must be worth tenner at 70/1?

"the Reds aren't in the same league as either of our previous hosts, Chelsea or Spurs. In fact they are pretty average despite a manager, Jurgen Klopp, seducing the media with his charm but failing to get anywhere near what you could call a decent defence".

http://www.clarets-mad.co.uk/clarets...klopp/9094097/

agree Donz...their win against Arsenal was seemingly down to the Gunners not giving a damn - and with 72% of possession Liverpool only managed the 1 goal against Palace - who's defensive strength is ordinary compared to ours.

The Palace game was Insane - seeing their fans/manager/owners squirming in disbelief as time after time we resisted the onslaught - was said by S.D that they were the better side - that could be true....but what we did was ubelievable - as however good they were, the result was ineffectual - and paled into insignifigance compared to the fascinating effort we presented.....imho.

though......would be nice to see us with more of the ball - if only just to keep it from the feet of the reds.

Cheers.

Another brilliant result and the win was only a goal line clearance away. How does Dyche do it?

My player to watch Nick Pope had one of the best full league Burnley debuts I have seen.
    Last edited by thedonz; 16-09-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    Another brilliant result and the win was only a goal line clearance away. How does Dyche do it?

My player to watch Nick Pope had one of the best full league Burnley debuts I have seen.
    I must admit I was very impressed with young Nick Pope and the Clarets fans got right behind him with a special song. Middle of the goal indeed!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)