+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham United announce details for fans' forum

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    What really happened last season?
    What is exactly meant by a top 4 budget in L1?
    If we were to get promoted what would our budget be in terms of capital available for transfer fees and capital available for wages?
    Is any of the Danny Ward transfer fee available to spend on a player - if so, How much?
    In the current season, will TS be sponsoring the club more, less or exactly the same as last season?
    Pete I think most questions will be answered like a politician it will go round & round till we have know idea.Then it will all go tits up & the forum will be closed.

I'm going I've had a special invite. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I wasn't having a go, just making the point that we need straight answers from the club officials. What we think are the probable answers is irrelevant, we need to hear them from the horse's mouth so to speak.
    By the way, I'm prepared to bet that someone from the club will be looking on here fairly regularly before the fans' forum so they can get some idea of the sort of questions that might come from the floor.
    I know you wasn't (again online emotions are hard to read I guess)

I was just apologising for my mistake on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I'm going I've had a special invite. ��
    That's a good move get the happy clappers in early don't rock the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I find it laughable that they're charging £3
    Loyalty to fans eh ��

Tickets available from the red and white shop for season ticket holders only from Tuesday 19th September

You can e mail questions to the the club so they can pick the ones they're willing to answer ��

media@rotherhamunited.net
    They ought to charge a minimum of £5 on the door & anyone who is going to ask irrelevant questions ought to be sat at the back out of the way.
    Good to see Mark Thomas from Millers Trust chairing the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Because he was a second hand used car sales man,he could get you a car but it would not last.He used so many players but built no foundations it was never going to last that's why he's at Mansfield & not at one of the bigger clubs.
    Oh you of a short memory who probably clapped and rejoiced at back to back promotions, a trip to Wembley and retention in the championship against all odds... pathetic!

Can someone ask Mark what happened to the shirt money?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Oh you of a short memory who probably clapped and rejoiced at back to back promotions, a trip to Wembley and retention in the championship against all odds... pathetic!
    Brin Brin..Please do not use words such as pathetic as it has negative connotations and may wrongly lead individuals to feel you were being slightly rude.

This would not be in keeping with the new philosophy and ethos of this site.

I do realise that the most likely happening here is that it was a simple typo or maybe cheeks hacked your account.

I do hope the pension pot is increasing nicely and hope you are due for one of those long holidays that you forever have been talking about on here.

Have a fantastic day and UTM

All the very best

k

Thank you K.

I am looking to stay within the bounds of politeness of late and will also look to conform ongoing.

As for the use of the word pathetic, I agree it was the wrong word to use. I should have used hypocrite instead as that is what most of the Evans haters always seem. Bet you a pound to penny that he went to Wembley and lapped up the day but, still has the audacity to slate Evans, like I say hypocrite.

As for my Hols, I've journeyed well this year. New York twice, San Fran, Vegas, a med cruise visiting Italy and France and I will round this off with a jaunt to Tenerife for a winter bone warmer with low to mid 70's temperatures. Trust you are relaxing well today.

Steve Evans should hang his head in shame how dare he deliver success for us all.
    What was he thinking ?
    I understand the bitterness towards him he was only very successful and that's all.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast