+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Bad timing or what?

OT: Bad timing or what?

Cover of last saturday's Times magazine. Article inside headed up with quote: "There is adrenaline there but I'd never get close to punching someone." Good lad.

Name:  stokes 1.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  81.0 KB

Sounds like another young tear away that can't keep his emotions in check.

Already banned for caught speeding four times and threatened with a jail sentence if caught again when he gets his licence back.

What next from him?

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Cover of last saturday's Times magazine. Article inside headed up with quote: "There is adrenaline there but I'd never get close to punching someone." Good lad.

Name:  stokes 1.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  81.0 KB
    Not helped by the fact that it makes him look like Hannibal Lecter

Ian Botham eat your heat out fella!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Sounds like another young tear away that can't keep his emotions in check.

Already banned for caught speeding four times and threatened with a jail sentence if caught again when he gets his licence back.

What next from him?
    A knighthood probably, such is our "meeja" twisted world

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    A knighthood probably, such is our "meeja" twisted world
    If he'd been an Islamic terrorist he could get a good number with the government's Prevent strategy and various London boroughs are always in the market for black ex-gang members to fill Community Liaison Officer posts.

After watching the cctv of this, i think he'd make a decent middleweight....

Sack him

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    After watching the cctv of this, i think he'd make a decent middleweight....
    Shocking video, he had plenty of chances to walk away so it's not as though he was an innocent bystander caught up in something.

If it was you MMM what level of sentence would you expect from the courts?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Shocking video, he had plenty of chances to walk away so it's not as though he was an innocent bystander caught up in something.

If it was you MMM what level of sentence would you expect from the courts?
    I think it's all relative to what's actually happened to be honest, we don't really know what's been said or done prior to that do we, apparrently one of those came at him with a bottle, i get what you're saying about walking away though, if it was me i wouldn't have put myself in that position in the first place, but young blokes full of ale and adrenaline, you know, a potent mixture.
    If it was a 'normal' bloke i think they'd get a suspended sentence and community hours and a big fine, he'll get a bigger fine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast