+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Grenfell Enquiry

Perhaps if you could show us JC's magical money tree and provide prove that Diane Abbot has at least 1 GCSE though I acknowledge that might prove a little tricky , we could all see the light sidders ! Wrong thread I know but 3-0 to Notts today ,Jon Stead rolls back the years with all 3 !

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Wrong thread I know but 3-0 to Notts today ,Jon Stead rolls back the years with all 3 !
    Hey Navy, did you just try and turn a political thread into a footie thread? Heresy I tell yer, where will all this madness end?

Quote Originally Posted by HaylePie View Post
    Hey Navy, did you just try and turn a political thread into a footie thread? Heresy I tell yer, where will all this madness end?
    Guilty.

Diane Abbott went to Harrow Grammar and Newnham College, Cambridge, where she got a good History degree, Navy. What are your academic qualifications - do share.

... since when did academic qualifications have anything to do with common sense?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Diane Abbott went to Harrow Grammar and Newnham College, Cambridge, where she got a good History degree, Navy. What are your academic qualifications - do share.
    Well I never knew she was that intelligent ! she doesn't half hide it well . 1 GGSE in Metalwork, or was it Woodwork . Might have only been a CSE actually . Any word on the location of that money tree sidders ?

All The Best
    Navvy

Black Horse, I was responding to Navy's implication that Diane Abbott probably didn't even have an O level. With CSE in just 2 subjects I now understand the huge holes in his logic on here.
    I don't believe Labour ever claimed to have a magic money tree. That was May's invention. She found £9 billion for Norun Iron at its base, didn't she?
    Oh I did enjoy the win today and may even turn up at Notts next week.

You can use my ST if you make the journey sid, I'm away again from Monday so will miss the Lincoln game.

Use the PM facility sharpish if you're interested.

Black Horse, I was responding to Navy's implication that Diane Abbott probably didn't even have an O level. With CSE in just 2 subjects I now understand the huge holes in his logic on here.
    I don't believe Labour ever claimed to have a magic money tree. That was May's invention. She found £9 billion for Norun Iron at its base, didn't she?
    " Mays invention" ? are you saying we are not capable of making our own minds up ? actually you don't have to answer that , I already know the answer . I also have a first class degree in Journalism , well it cant be that hard slippers !

All The Best

Navvy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234