+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Noisy Neighbours ...

If you say hes worth that i believe you John, big test for him next game at parkhead, hope he lives up to his price tag john😊

Hey Charlie.Just noticed that Willo Floods young lad was playing yesterday.
    Good to see young guys getting a chance doon there

Good game he had too, better than his old man, no as good as Waddell obviously but maybe worth 65mill

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Good game he had too, better than his old man, no as good as Waddell obviously but maybe worth 65mill
    Hey Charlie.Sense of humour is not something i associate with unitedmad.
    My last here before the nutters arrive.
    Are you finding your way to places like Morton Q.O.S. Dumbarton etc.?Learning curve.
    Mind you the roads must be jam packed with the millions of fans following your team.
    Got some really cracking players.Edgemagelly ,Flood,Old Macdonald,and that guy King.Now he is a player
    I think you and accies could be meeting again come seasons end.
    Im off Charles.

Bye John ye prick!😊

FFS Greetin Puss is back wie yet another new username .

Take it the Fun actually won a gehm for once. World beaters again ZZZZzzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Basher Bloggs View Post
    I was watching your game v Dumbarton.Now I am not a mathematician but neither am i a fool.
    The crowd was given as 5,3000 and summin but thats with THREE sides of the ground empty.
    I tried counting the crowd on my freeze and count machine and i got near 3,000.
    So i beg the question.
    Why the giant fibs?
    Hey that Kerr Waddell is a braw player.
    You guys got any?
    Tee Hee.
    Dundee FC, never change ❤️

See the Noisy Neighbours challenge is set for the ICT game. Tannadice has been fairly quiet of late; not to be unexpected given the dross on the park. Lets win the challenge by making as much din as possible with the chant "Thompson, Thompson get to f*ck". We should be trying all means to rid the club of our 'esteemed' chairman.

The Dees won this after their match with Motherwell. I can only imagine their boos were louder than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The Dees won this after their match with Motherwell. I can only imagine their boos were louder than ours.
    na you'd be wrong Trigger
    The Dabs Noisy Neighbours and Bonus Point Cup winners in the same season, and ya think yer haeing
    a bad season
    what a time to be alive

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)