+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Noisy Neighbours ...

Noisy Neighbours ...

I see our sponsors are going to put decibel monitor in Dens and Tannadice. Ask the stadium to make some noise and see who is the loudest.

Surely depends how each team is doing at time of the test.

Hopefully we will be winning and score during the test, playing 2 up front and not in the midst of a dull 4-2-3-1 deadlock

If yesterday's bore fest is anything to go by if they put the monitor in Tannadice next week against Morton all they will pick up will be the sounds of seagulls, sweetie papers rustling and 4000 Arabs heading for an early exit when Morton score their third.

Please prove me wrong Raymond.

For that reason I think we should do the noise test in the first minute and try to build some atmosphere

Maybe should be singing - 'we want six' or the classic 'we f*ing hate dundee' to get everyone going

FTD

The majority of the supports heads are down, we struggle to win a game never mind win a noise contest

Noise from George Fox

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    For that reason I think we should do the noise test in the first minute and try to build some atmosphere

Maybe should be singing - 'we want six' or the classic 'we f*ing hate dundee' to get everyone going

FTD
    Which stand is the microphone going to be placed.
    If it's the George Fox then they will pick some snoring and the occasional fart.
    At Dens of course there is a lot of crying and wailing. It is all noise I suppose.

It's meaningless, they should compare our home games v Hibs to their home game recently with Hibs, or any fun v sheep fixture with us v the sheep, or any home QF of us vs Celtic with that tonight

Simply bigger more attractive games when we are at home to these sides or on these occasions, simple as that, undeniable truth

It's the chicken or the egg, which comes first?

Do the fans get the team going or does the team get the fans going?

I think it's a bit of both, realistically there's nothing I've seen on the park over the last few years that excites the fans, so the onus is on the fans to get the team going.

Anyone see the tweet from official DFC account last night wishing celtic fans a safe trip back to Lochee?

Getting loads of abuse - personally i think its funny as phuck! Cant even have a laugh and its probably quite accurate too

Minter coming from the official twitter, typical fun

Anyway my undeniably factual posts last night has billyvirgin next door absolutely fizzing, that fat no righter noah aswell, a very unhappy wee man and a funster 😂

Only very favourable decisions got them their one and only league win so far this season (and first at Dens since Feb), no sign of them being anything other than the fun we know and love for the last few decades

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Anyone see the tweet from official DFC account last night wishing celtic fans a safe trip back to Lochee?

Getting loads of abuse - personally i think its funny as phuck! Cant even have a laugh and its probably quite accurate too
    I thought it was top drawer!!! Well done to them, f uck the tims and f uck lochee! Support your home team

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)