+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Noisy Neighbours ...

Dundee Celtic fans

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Anyone see the tweet from official DFC account last night wishing celtic fans a safe trip back to Lochee?

Getting loads of abuse - personally i think its funny as phuck! Cant even have a laugh and its probably quite accurate too
    I wonder if the city of Dundee has more Celtic fans than Dundee FC fans. It would be interesting to know. I make the distinction between fans and actual supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Minter coming from the official twitter, typical fun

Anyway my undeniably factual posts last night has billyvirgin next door absolutely fizzing, that fat no righter noah aswell, a very unhappy wee man and a funster ��

Only very favourable decisions got them their one and only league win so far this season (and first at Dens since Feb), no sign of them being anything other than the fun we know and love for the last few decades
    Like a few others I found their twitter post pretty funny! Anything to wind up the Celtic Scum Hordes!

Minter coming from the official twitter, typical fun

Anyway my undeniably factual posts last night has billyvirgin next door absolutely fizzing, that fat no righter noah aswell, a very unhappy wee man and a funster ��

Only very favourable decisions got them their one and only league win so far this season (and first at Dens since Feb), no sign of them being anything other than the fun we know and love for the last few decades
    I wouldna call that a minter to be honest its got a degree of honesty about it,mind you when the away support sang to the ever dwindling Derry boys,"Go home you Huns go home you Huns that was just as accurate,FACT.

In think if it is truthful that is probably a defence so funsters might be alright on this one.

Re the match I'm not sure what minute the sound test is but might help the team to make a bit of noise

Listening to the radio on the way home today it was reported from Rugby Park that Kris Boyd had a career defining miss right at the death to win it for Killie.If you cannie be a good manager Neil at least be a lucky one.Only around 3500 there today honestly that is pysh poor from Kilmarnock given the huge away support the big PSG team carry.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 23-09-2017 at 06:12 PM.

7000 at Dens with just over 2000 jambos

7585 at East End Park - the 3rd biggest in the country today boosted by an excellent United support

I was watching your game v Dumbarton.Now I am not a mathematician but neither am i a fool.
    The crowd was given as 5,3000 and summin but thats with THREE sides of the ground empty.
    I tried counting the crowd on my freeze and count machine and i got near 3,000.
    So i beg the question.
    Why the giant fibs?
    Hey that Kerr Waddell is a braw player.
    You guys got any?
    Tee Hee.

7000 at Dens with just over 2000 jambos

7585 at East End Park - the 3rd biggest in the country today boosted by an excellent United support
    Sorry shedka, I just can't believe theses figures are correct. Only 2,000 jambos at dense would mean there would have been nearly 5,000 followers of Fun, that I believe would have been one of the biggest gatherings of the mighty unwashed since that dreadful rain soaked day at Hampden some 45 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Basher Bloggs View Post
    I was watching your game v Dumbarton.Now I am not a mathematician but neither am i a fool.
    The crowd was given as 5,3000 and summin but thats with THREE sides of the ground empty.
    I tried counting the crowd on my freeze and count machine and i got near 3,000.
    So i beg the question.
    Why the giant fibs?
    Hey that Kerr Waddell is a braw player.
    You guys got any?
    Tee Hee.
    Three sides empty??? Your right your nae mathematician, but you are a fool.Were you one of the 2500 fans you had against Celtic?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Three sides empty??? Your right your nae mathematician, but you are a fool.Were you one of the 2500 fans you had against Celtic?
    Charlie
    I was saying the Dumbarton game.
    I was saying Charlie the giant fibs.
    Hey Charlie by the way Kerr Waddell.I think he must be worth £70 million now.
    What do you say Charles?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)