+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ifollow

I e-mailed club, no reply yet but the interviews have just come on

I did notice 'knocker' Kempo but what he does behind closed doors is his business

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I e-mailed club, no reply yet but the interviews have just come on
    There you go

Psychic Pete

Apparently it's still teething issues with this ifollow

L
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    That little Chat bubble is quite responsive.

I asked the other day if the system could support or be supported by Chromecast but the response was no. It took them less than 3 mins to get back to me.

I have given up on sinking the audio now. Not having them in sync completely ruins the match for me. Matt Young tried his best but the buffering I get just doesn't allow it.

I am really enjoying watching the games and having the ability of the rewind icon means that I could watch Frex's first over and over again .

The Matchthread is suffering though
    I seem to have got the hang of synchronizing them now, Frog, but it's an art rather than a science and it does require quite a bit of attention - hence not being very visible on the Matchthread, anymore...sorry. I think when I've got over the novelty of it I may get back to the thread because I do miss the banter.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    L

I seem to have got the hang of synchronizing them now, Frog, but it's an art rather than a science and it does require quite a bit of attention - hence not being very visible on the Matchthread, anymore...sorry. I think when I've got over the novelty of it I may get back to the thread because I do miss the banter.
    I may give synching another go. Tomorrow however I have my long awaited meeting with a seurgeon in Bordeau. Tomorrow may be a massive win for me! I'm hoping for the double though

I may give synching another go. Tomorrow however I have my long awaited meeting with a seurgeon in Bordeau. Tomorrow may be a massive win for me! I'm hoping for the double though
    Franglais I assume froggy..

Should all be sorted after the neurosurgery..

Gooda loocy

Bon chance, mon vieux...

Latest update from ifollow>>>

Dear Knocker,

Thanks for your feedback. We constantly want to improve our user experience and line of products and feedback is very helpful.

We have escalated this to the appropriate personnel.

Regards,
    Teodora,
    iFollow Support

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I am mildly surprised that nobody has questioned as to why I follow are referring to Adventus as 'knocker' but different things surprise different people.

Anyway Thank you for the very useful update Knocker..

I guess the crux of this is simply the Warne interview videos are not working but very soon they will be.

Thank you again Knocker for taking this situation by the scruff of its neck and sorting it because it's been a nightmare for me not hearing Warney.

I do like I follow by the way and great value for money.

If like me you don't go to away games its a must!

Best Regards

Basher Bill

Hi Kempo (AKA Basher Bill) dont worry yourself mate; as you, I want to excercise my right to anonymity.

So I edited the post from my real name to my Knickname.(Knocker)

I removed my real name to my "nick name" which i have had since i was 10 year old.

Those who know me, will know who knocker is..... those who dont ..... dont know me.
    Last edited by Adventus2012; 16-09-2017 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    Hi Kempo (AKA Basher Bill) dont worry yourself mate; as you, I want to excercise my right to anonymity.

So I edited the post from my real name to my Knickname.(Knocker)

I removed my real name to my "nick name" which i have had since i was 10 year old.

Those who know me, will know who knocker is..... those who dont ..... dont know me.
    Except, "Knocker" is not an uncommon nickname, Adventus, so there still may be a case of mistaken identity!

People with the surname White are often called Knocker ("Chalky" and "Snowy" are even more common, of course.) It's interesting how certain pairings of surnames and nicknames evolved. "Dusty" Miller is fairly obvious but "Nobby" Clark less so, for example.

Anyway, thanks again for keeping us in the picture on your communication about the Warne interview. I actually enjoy listening to his post match comments (sorry Kempo!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast