+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ifollow

Ifollow

Can get all interviews on but Warney today
    Anyone else having problems?

Aye

Me too, watched Richard Wood's interview but Warne's doesn't seem to be working

Same here the Warne interviews just dont load up! just left with black screen from previous vid.

millertop, I have emailed ifollow to inform them of the technical issue regarding the Warney content. I will let you know if i get a response mate.

UTM

Just had this response from ifollow

Hi Knocker

Thank you for your message. Our team will reply to you very shortly and we'll update you by email.

We strongly advise that if your question or query is relating to live match video or audio that you use the live chat option available via the chat bubble in the bottom right of the website.

If your question or query isn’t urgent, there is lots of useful information that may help you resolve your problem in the meantime.

Read our FAQ for UK & Ireland fans.
    Read our FAQ for international fans.
    If you’re having problems logging in, try resetting your password – just click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the sign on page and follow the simple instructions.
    Find out which games will not be streamed live on iFollow (EFL clubs only).

Thank you!

Support

So not much help there really, lets hope they fix it soon.

UTM
    Last edited by Adventus2012; 14-09-2017 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Typo

Same problem for me. Thanks for contacting them, Adventus2012.

Yes thanks for that adventus
    I've spoke to ifollow before over issues, teething problems 🙄
    I thought it might be club this time, forgot to release the playing button (or whatever) since they split the interviews up.
    Still not on

That little Chat bubble is quite responsive.

I asked the other day if the system could support or be supported by Chromecast but the response was no. It took them less than 3 mins to get back to me.

I have given up on sinking the audio now. Not having them in sync completely ruins the match for me. Matt Young tried his best but the buffering I get just doesn't allow it.

I am really enjoying watching the games and having the ability of the rewind icon means that I could watch Frex's first over and over again .

The Matchthread is suffering though

I am mildly surprised that nobody has questioned as to why I follow are referring to Adventus as 'knocker' but different things surprise different people.

Anyway Thank you for the very useful update Knocker..

I guess the crux of this is simply the Warne interview videos are not working but very soon they will be.

Thank you again Knocker for taking this situation by the scruff of its neck and sorting it because it's been a nightmare for me not hearing Warney.

I do like I follow by the way and great value for money.

If like me you don't go to away games its a must!

Best Regards

Basher Bill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast