+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ifollow

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    Hi Kempo (AKA Basher Bill) dont worry yourself mate; as you, I want to excercise my right to anonymity.

So I edited the post from my real name to my Knickname.(Knocker)

I removed my real name to my "nick name" which i have had since i was 10 year old.

Those who know me, will know who knocker is..... those who dont ..... dont know me.
    Thank you for that knocker.

I am very pleased that you are a supporter of anonymity as this allows people to tell the truth without fear of external repercussions

I do prefer Knocker to Adventus and even I would be nervous at getting into an argument with someone called Knocker.

Have a great day and let's hope our team wins.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Except, "Knocker" is not an uncommon nickname, Adventus, so there still may be a case of mistaken identity!

People with the surname White are often called Knocker ("Chalky" and "Snowy" are even more common, of course.) It's interesting how certain pairings of surnames and nicknames evolved. "Dusty" Miller is fairly obvious but "Nobby" Clark less so, for example.

Anyway, thanks again for keeping us in the picture on your communication about the Warne interview. I actually enjoy listening to his post match comments (sorry Kempo!)
    No need to apologise CT...Like the interviews and IFollow is great money especially for those of us who don't go away or don't go at all.

Great commentaries and I think you get the live video don't you?

Starting to wish I never bothered with this , never a problem when it was iplayer.

can't get full game on now and have you noticed if you want to use another clubs video its pay again, never before did i have to do that , robbing gets .

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Franglais I assume froggy..

Should all be sorted after the neurosurgery..

Gooda loocy
    I aim to be as perfect as you one day kempo then I can maintenir un front aussi longtemps que fortnight. Anyway, I saw a real surgeon on Saturday but it wasn't a neurochirurgien.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Bon chance, mon vieux...
    Malheureusement, je suis aussi bien que Rotherham était la saison dernière! Toujours en attente de cette victoire

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Starting to wish I never bothered with this , never a problem when it was iplayer.

can't get full game on now and have you noticed if you want to use another clubs video its pay again, never before did i have to do that , robbing gets .
    Working now, I did mention rebate

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Malheureusement, je suis aussi bien que Rotherham était la saison dernière! Toujours en attente de cette victoire
    Dommage que tu auras attend. J'espere que ca marche la prochaine fois

now I can not sign in

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123