+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know this should be off topic...

And now

Name:  IMG_0215.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  56.5 KB

The girls are in the picture as it's the place credited where Phil oakey invited them to join the human league

They're very hard to come by BD

Attachment 6516

This was my place to worship music loved getting a fish and peas on a tray afterwards an walking down for the half one bus half cut,many a time it only got as far as the C&A before we were all asked to leave politely,no wonder when you consider it went through wybourn,attercliffe,Darnall,Handsworth and woodhouse

Attachment 6517

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Found this of the outside never went in the crazy daisy I think we still associated it with the disco music of the 70s very staunch limit lads us

Attachment 6514

Moved in there when it became the geisha bar then legends then I settled down and stopped goin downtown so much and everything moved up to the west quadrant area
    The lad who did this print Greg Harris,did one of our lass and me stood outside the Daizy,started going in Daizy around October 1976,at first just on Bowie/Roxy night then for awhile almost every night bar Sunday's ,when it closed gravitated up to the Limit for more great times and memories.

If the half one bus ever got to Moore and Wrights it was a result/bonus,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12