+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Auld photos

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Come onto fehk, where's the photo, I know there is/was a pitch over the other side, need to see this one on the provie
    Name:  Dens 1922.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  5.2 KB

hopefully this time

I'm sure that was the Dees training ground, it was probably more level than it looks, sure a few of the older posters will remember it 😳

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Am a pensioner Bram. Just had a 3.7% increase on pension. Unbelievable.

Cannae wait till em really auld and get even more generous government gifts.��
    My apologies. I always thought you were just carrying on an age-war against the pensioners. I didn't realise you were speaking out on a matter of principle. I found the pic on your favourite forum for truth, courtesy of Bloomogg.
    Last edited by BCram; 15-09-2017 at 03:15 PM. Reason: better ironic comment

i'm sure that was the dees training ground, it was probably more level than it looks, sure a few of the older posters will remember it ��
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    My apologies. I always thought you were just carrying on an age-war against the pensioners. I didn't realise you were speaking out on a matter of principle. I found the pic on your favourite forum for truth, courtesy of Bloomogg.
    It is a one man war against the oap, the only similarity he has is the work ethic, he's done his lifetime quota

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Just principles.

Been suggested to me that it was a forerunner to tannadice for a team called Dundee wanderers.

But can't find any mention of them playing there just clepington park ( tannadice) and st Margaret park??? In lochee.

Not convinced it's an actual official ground but could be it's big enough.

It is a one man war against the oap, the only similarity he has is the work ethic, he's done his lifetime quota
    I did 60 years work in a 30 year career posited do 5 year worth in a 40 year career.

I did 60 years work in a 30 year career posited do 5 year worth in a 40 year career.
    What the fehk is a "posited" if I knew, I'd maybe agree with you

Been suggested to me that it was a forerunner to tannadice for a team called Dundee wanderers.

But can't find any mention of them playing there just clepington park ( tannadice) and st Margaret park??? In lochee.

Not convinced it's an actual official ground but could be it's big enough.
    Pitch looks like it's a public park, no changing rooms, doesn't look big enough to be anything else, if you look at slope at the bottom of photo, it's like the bottom of the provie now, steps down to the paths, so it was probably quite flat a pitch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)