+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interesting games this weekend....

Interesting games this weekend....

its what Saturdays are for, to get out there and shout for our teams and forget any petty argy bargies.
    We are at home against the unbeaten Weeds at a sold out Den. Where Steve Morro is up against the team that gave him away.

The tykes are home to the mighty Villa, evening kickoff so maybe on box, while the Clarets take on the Pool, very tasty, will Chris Wood score again, and we can't forget the Robins, will they win at home and give the fans somthing to cheer up their weekend, they should beat Stevenage. Shake that rattle n roll.

If I had been writing this on paper it would have been shaky as a bloody great Chinook just flew over the roof.

Those chinooks scare the crap out of me Claw, defying gravity and all that bloody racket like a dozen Ducati's running without oil.

I say put your life savings on a home win tomorrow for us. (I haven't tho)

You are up against an in form Leeds but I think you have it 3-1

Its what being in the Champship is all about Claw, we wanted it 2 seasons ago by winning the play offs and your lot are the same this season, theres no point in coming back to this division and just fearing everybody.
    Ok Leeds are sounding good at the moment and Aston Villa are still an 'ex' Premship team in everything but name. But its going to be our 130 year anniversary tomorrow and we're looking forward to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its what being in the Champship is all about Claw, we wanted it 2 seasons ago by winning the play offs and your lot are the same this season, theres no point in coming back to this division and just fearing everybody.
    Ok Leeds are sounding good at the moment and Aston Villa are still an 'ex' Premship team in everything but name. But its going to be our 130 year anniversary tomorrow and we're looking forward to the party.
    Nice one Acido, see my post on Millwall Mad with regards to lionsroar

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Hello Claw....I saw your post but I don't think it will get a sensible reply from "you know who" He is no longer the moderator on the Millwall board and therefore the position is open for somebody like yourself. Please apply to be moderator and get rid of him and his foul mouthed,nasty, immature posts for good.
    Cheers FL

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Hello Claw....I saw your post but I don't think it will get a sensible reply from "you know who" He is no longer the moderator on the Millwall board and therefore the position is open for somebody like yourself. Please apply to be moderator and get rid of him and his foul mouthed,nasty, immature posts for good.
    Cheers FL
    Hi Frenchie, well I did ask for Bermondsey Boy to come back but don't know if he will see it. How about if you take it on , that would turn the tables on him, I have some traveling coming up and you have been longer on the board.

Did you get to see the match on sat, cracking game and this new IFollow will give you more access now, £45 quid a season.

Hi Frenchie, well I did ask for Bermondsey Boy to come back but don't know if he will see it. How about if you take it on , that would turn the tables on him, I have some traveling coming up and you have been longer on the board.

Did you get to see the match on sat, cracking game and this new IFollow will give you more access now, £45 quid a season.
    Evening Claw....I have thought about it but I really don't think that I am the best person as I can't attend any of the games and any opinion that I could eventually have concerning the team or anything that revolves around the club would not be valid. I get the feeling that the present incumbent will not be around much longer and maybe BB or another old poster will take the job.....anyway let's wait and see

Cheers FL

You are right Frenchie,looks like that a new Mod has already been installed as some posts have been deleted/

But good to chat on this site.I am off to Manchester this weekend and maybe Deepdale, but keep in touch.

Yes I did see and appreciate your comments Claw about him, and they and the whole thread seem to have been deleted now.
    Its a real shame that 'fans' like him have to behave so badly and they give your club a bad name.