+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall - v Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No Im not Mr Wet spammer!.
    Look I don't live anywhere near Sheffield & South Yorkshire to be honest, didn't you know that particular important fact before you went running your Hammers mouth! ?.
    I live in and have always come from West Yorkshire, so get yer facts right kid when your trying to make these ridiculous 'insulting' facts against me.
    (ohh and bear in mind I and/or any mod can ban you for the disgraceful C-word stuff you have already posted this week. Maybe its time you steped back a bit, and just thought a bit more about what you post!).
    You sound like a right little mummys boy. i bet people just walk upto you in the street and punch you in the face. probably a traffic warden or wannabee policeman. sad little grass.

Im happy to tell the Leeds fans on here and every other fan on here actually, that I reported this appalling individual called Lionsroar to FM Admin.
    And bear in mind what anybody says to them, they still have to look into it and decide for themselves of course.
    I asked them to ask him to tone down his style of offensive and vulgar posting, but they agreed with me and decided to take his 'super mod' status from him.
    So get in there and back of the net eh, this pathetic wet spammer has lost his over inflated status.

Ohhh Alfie babe, no matter how much you kiss there ass they will still attempt to attack your girlfriends, wife's and kids. Don't be scared mate, just soft southern shandy drinking tarts. I agree there is a connection with burnley and that Schitt hole down there......they wave Muslim flags and you lot.......?

What do you call a man with a pig on his head?

He will answer me after his prayers........

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post

What do you call a man with a pig on his head?
    David Cameron... Allegedly (or is that the wrong head)?

Close mate but you've to give brown nose Alf a shot......he just loves the maggots don't ya know........I think he's scared of em to be honest, so be nice, he's very sensitive..........actually almost makes him one of them pieces of dog Schitt. Has the gall to call himself a northerner.......

Alf is just a big ***** George..he's Millwalls 'bitch'

Regarding the match -
    The atmosphere at the Den nowadays which sadly resorts to use large speakers to enhance the home crowd noise is something I hope does not catch on - bit like 'canned' laughter on old Tv shows from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Close mate but you've to give brown nose Alf a shot......he just loves the maggots don't ya know........I think he's scared of em to be honest, so be nice, he's very sensitive..........actually almost makes him one of them pieces of dog Schitt. Has the gall to call himself a northerner.......
    Hey up George,good to hear from you..

I just think he's feeling a bit insecure about Tuesday night George, hell hath no fury like a massive club scorned and all that.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)