+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall - v Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thats a good result kid for the Wet Spam wannabes.
    But seriously can we put the previous nonsense behind us eh, when any of us Northern/Yorkshire fans chat with you lot when it comes to a Millwall match ?.
    Do one Grass!

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    Do one Grass!
    Put it behind you little kid (and stop smoking the 'Grass'), its best for you and for everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Banter is fine but I have to agree that there should be no mention of galatasaray and I would say that 99.9% of decent Millwall fans agree with me. Lets see a great game of footy.

Come on you LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why don't you plug your book on here Claw like you do everywhere else

Why don't you plug your book on here Claw like you do everywhere else
    I and a number of other fans on FM know that Claw & FrenchLion & Lion1 are all decent co*ckney wet spam style fans.
    And so is Daggers John by the way, who has got the new Millwall super mod role for some reason.

I and a number of other fans on FM know that Claw & FrenchLion & Lion1 are all decent co*ckney wet spam style fans.
    And so is Daggers John by the way, who has got the new Millwall super mod role for some reason.
    Daggers John seems like a decent bloke. unlike you he is not a slimey little snitch. Frenchlion has never been to the den by his own admission. and claw is just a brown noser just trying to sell another book.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Banter is fine but I have to agree that there should be no mention of galatasaray and I would say that 99.9% of decent Millwall fans agree with me. Lets see a great game of footy.

Come on you LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you mentioned them.

Daggers John seems like a decent bloke. unlike you he is not a slimey little snitch. Frenchlion has never been to the den by his own admission. and claw is just a brown noser just trying to sell another book.
    Aww are you hurting here eh snidey little wet spammer ?.
    Thats a shame, why don't you go and support the A*rse or Tottingham then if your so fed up of the Hammers ?.

Aww are you hurting here eh snidey little wet spammer ?.
    Thats a shame, why don't you go and support the A*rse or Tottingham then if your so fed up of the Hammers ?.
    I support Millwall you childish little nonce. you still living next to that school in sheffield?

I support Millwall you childish little nonce. you still living next to that school in sheffield?
    No Im not Mr Wet spammer!.
    Look I don't live anywhere near Sheffield & South Yorkshire to be honest, didn't you know that particular important fact before you went running your Hammers mouth! ?.
    I live in and have always come from West Yorkshire, so get yer facts right kid when your trying to make these ridiculous 'insulting' facts against me.
    (ohh and bear in mind I and/or any mod can ban you for the disgraceful C-word stuff you have already posted this week. Maybe its time you steped back a bit, and just thought a bit more about what you post!).

No Im not Mr Wet spammer!.
    Look I don't live anywhere near Sheffield & South Yorkshire to be honest, didn't you know that particular important fact before you went running your Hammers mouth!.
    I live in and have always come from West Yorkshire, so get yer facts right kid when your trying to make these ridiculous 'insulting' facts against me.
    (ohh and bear in mind I and/or any mod can ban you for the disgraceful C-word stuff you have already posted this week. Maybe its time you steped back a bit, and just thought a bit more about what you post!).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTifRi3qDkU

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)