+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Notts County Mad resident crackpot

If it's written, it is libel, not slander.

myself like the rest of you havnt seen any written content about hallam touching up under 16,s. its all hear say and rumours. if these rumours were true surely the authorities would have picked him up by now. the fact that there is nothing on line about him noncing up kids makes us lot liable for slander

Quote Originally Posted by charliepalmersgoal View Post
    myself like the rest of you havnt seen any written content about hallam touching up under 16,s. its all hear say and rumours. if these rumours were true surely the authorities would have picked him up by now. the fact that there is nothing on line about him noncing up kids makes us lot liable for slander
    Welcome to the two new guys?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Welcome to the two new guys?
    Why do I get the feeling that "silly season" is about to break out again?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that "silly season" is about to break out again?
    Yep.....both sign up at the same time....identical style of writing and Grammar, no capital letters and poor use/non-existent use of apostrophes.

I'm not an expert on writing styles, but they look like the same person arguing with each other......we need to find a likely suspect with bipolarism.

Quote Originally Posted by charliepalmersgoal View Post

Haha Chris Hallam returns !
    Surprised you haven’t been section by now you vile crackpot !

Shall we have a read about your brother ?
    It seems it’s runs in your family !

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-after-1319474

Charliepalmersgoal wont be posting on here any more, but whatever your opinions on other posters, would appreciate it if everyone could bear in mind that posting rumours on here is a bit of a pain in the arse for us mods.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Charliepalmersgoal wont be posting on here any more, but whatever your opinions on other posters, would appreciate it if everyone could bear in mind that posting rumours on here is a bit of a pain in the arse for us mods.

Cheers
    With all due respect Cher, what I said was that IF CH had proven convictions to kiddy-fiddling, then someone needs to inform the school near Wakefield where his new girlfriend works.....otherwise, leave the guy alone....anyway, he's gone now......so we get another 3 months of peace and tranquility

Well done mods !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234