+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fitzsimons

Fitzsimons

Just watched the highlights - great shot stopping ability on display. Our new no. 1?

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    Just watched the highlights - great shot stopping ability on display. Our new no. 1?
    Agree about his shot stopping, but the high ball is his problem, i have seen him in the last two away games and its a worry, imo

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Agree about his shot stopping, but the high ball is his problem, i have seen him in the last two away games and its a worry, imo
    Watched their goal and I am not going to blame the keeper, some great reaction saves.

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    This - Fitzsimons has made some really flashy saves and has obvious potential for a young 'keeper, but he needs to become a lot more commanding and deal a lot better with crosses before he can really push Collin for the spot when they're both fit.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    Its great to know that KN is spoiled for choice in this area, the other chap Pindroch looks half decent also

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    This - Fitzsimons has made some really flashy saves and has obvious potential for a young 'keeper, but he needs to become a lot more commanding and deal a lot better with crosses before he can really push Collin for the spot when they're both fit.
    Sorry but when has Collin ever been commanding of his box/back line?

Quote Originally Posted by hartypie View Post
    Sorry but when has Collin ever been commanding of his box/back line?
    Sorry Jacob.... this^^

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Sorry Jacob.... this^^
    His collection of crosses may not be as good, but his reflect saves are brilliant. Also his kicking is far better......

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    his reflect saves are brilliant.
    I think I read that in The Mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Sorry Jacob.... this^^
    The entire season so far.

Collin was absolute ****e last season, no arguments from me, but I think it's clouding people's judgement of how good he's been this season, which is what really matters. I think that you'd struggle to blame him for any goal conceded this season (maybe the first at Mansfield).

It's no coincidence that we've conceded from high balls into the box at both Crewe and Carlisle after being comfortable with them all season before Collin got injured.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast