+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Could Notts CCC Miss Out On The Title?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    I think we've blown it EP. We need to score 366 to save a follow on and have lost the first wicket for only 15 runs.
    We've picked up 3 bowling points, but so have Northants. I can't see Northants losing having bowled Leics out cheaply in their first innings and currently only need 40 odd runs to take the lead and without loss. You're right not to bet on this one. Very disappointing to fade away like this - but that's cricket.
    We only managed 2 bowling points. If we can match Northants for batting points and scrape a draw it will be just enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    We only managed 2 bowling points. If we can match Northants for batting points and scrape a draw it will be just enough.
    Aye ....... I'd forgotton about the 110 overs limit for bonus points.

If we can do as you say.....brilliant, but with our line up in this game, I really give us no chance. Incidentally are you aware Ann Potts died a month ago? Alan still keeping his racing interests and staying in the Isle of Man ......... although when I spoke to Steph last week, she thinks he may struggle being on his own over there.

33 for 2 now ....... it's Domino!!

Aye ....... I'd forgotton about the 110 overs limit for bonus points.

If we can do as you say.....brilliant, but with our line up in this game, I really give us no chance. Incidentally are you aware Ann Potts died a month ago? Alan still keeping his racing interests and staying in the Isle of Man ......... although when I spoke to Steph last week, she thinks he may struggle being on his own over there.
    Yeah, I read in the racing press that Ann Potts had died, it was well known that she had been ill for some time. At least Sizing John made her final year a memorable one.

Make that 55/4. Gutless and pathetic.

55-4. Some of these feckers should never play for Notts again.

54/3

Some of this batting line up just not good enough and need to be released, they are the same players that saw us relegated.

Even the so called top end players haven't delivered.

wait.... 55/4

I'm off to listen to Notts.

Sort it out PM.

Come on Samit

Praying for rain in Leicester now

95 -5

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast