+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Could Notts CCC Miss Out On The Title?

Quote Originally Posted by nottsco2002 View Post
    There is no need for you to apologise teacher. English was never my strong subject along with the fact many of my English teachers were quite ineffective. Science and Maths well that's a different story. I'll be more careful in future as you're monitoring the situation, don't fancy a detention after all these years.
    I'd rather teach you its correct use than detain you. I wasn't rude about your misunderstanding, was I? It just seemed odd that your spelling was so good but your punctuation unsure.
    For the record, it either indicates possession (except when its, as in the lion showed its anger) or it indicates a missing letter (as in the i of is). This is clearly not the case with Notts or Northants.
    No offence intended.

Pretty shocking effort by Notts
    Its last year's relegation form
    Promotion in doubt ?

Notts have lost by 124 runs they must get points from the Sus*** game.

Just received a questionnaire from Trent Bridge asking if I will renew my season tickets for next season as I had not done so this season all different questions to answer which I completed. Interestingly the last box asked if you would like to be entered into the Draw to win an Outlaws Shirt by entering your email address which i did then clicked to submit my form.

I have to say I am not to sure my email address will be submitted when they have read my answers regarding the reasons for not renewing this season, but Hey Ho it always pays to tell the truth.

Promotion this season, well from where I am sitting it appears they are throwing it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    Pretty shocking effort by Notts
    Its last year's relegation form
    Promotion in doubt ?
    Wot he says, ^^^^^^ Same Old Same Old.

Not looking good at all. Notts allow Sus*** to recover from 107/5 to 325/6, another 3 wickets required in the next 22 overs just to take a third bowling point. Meanwhile after a first day washout Northants reduce Leics to 26/7!!!!

Notts toiling in the field at Hove while Northants are looking to skittle Leics for double figures.
    Notts are going to have to score 350+ and grind out a draw by the looks of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Notts toiling in the field at Hove while Northants are looking to skittle Leics for double figures.
    Notts are going to have to score 350+ and grind out a draw by the looks of things.
    Which, going by previous experience in a pressure situation, does not seem likely. At least Moores has been rested by his dad after his pair on T20 finals day and similar capitulation against Northants.

People insisted on this thread that our bowling is good enough, but they can bottle it just as well as the batsmen. Countless times teams have been less than 100 for 5 or 6 and go on to make 300 plus. We have too many average bowlers and not one killer bowler. Don't bother counting Broad as he's never there.

Looks like we are not going to do it now might not be a bad thing with this squad as it would get hammered in Division One.

Looks to me as though we took our eye off the ball after the cup wins.

Can we get rid of Newell yet ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Can you see this lot scoring more than 250 ?!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast