+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Predict the number

Predict the number

of posts on FF by the end of this month.

I go for 30 or could a Phoenix rise from the ashes?

I'll go for 18.

How many on Saints Mad, I'll fo for a big fat (sorry Pents) zero.

25 unless Sui gets back to his old form then I'll go for 500 instead

Quote Originally Posted by DunstablePFC View Post
    25 unless Sui gets back to his old form then I'll go for 500 instead
    Daz and Kitey are both well but both have logging on problems.

Well you blew it Dunny wunny, I make it a staggering 31 with a week to go.

Strangely, talking to a few of the old regs, there is still a chance to get this board back to something resembling a decent
    message board.

Hope the 3 amigos and Dad are all keeping well?

Everyone is well. I've seen Corky, Kitey, Ken Wright, BC and Daz at matches recently. Keep hoping Lassie will make a visit to his homeland plus we may get a visit from Scully one day. Hope Bulcy and you are well too ?

Yes all good mate, don't get to as many games these days but will be there tomorrow with the missus!! Hired a Motorhome for the week for a tour of the south coast which just by coincidence tied in with a Pompey game lol. The others and my dad are much the same as usual i.e. pissed 😁

Great Dunny. Saw Geoff briefly last night too, He looked very well. Enjoyed last night in the South Stand, haven't been there for a league game in years but will be back Saturday with FullBack in the NSL.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)