+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: View From The John Street

View From The John Street

His article has an interesting piece on his reasons for the McCabes stepping down

http://www.viewfromthejohnstreet.com...t-hillsborough

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    His article has an interesting piece on his reasons for the McCabes stepping down

http://www.viewfromthejohnstreet.com...t-hillsborough
    It's a fascinating article...........does anybody have an idea of the best way of reaching McCabe - I have a couple of questions for him.

A walk on Scarborough front seems to do the trick every blade that goes there seems to see him and tweet about it

A really good article that passed the time while waiting for not a cheat to get his act together
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 16-09-2017 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    A walk on Scarborough front seems to do the trick every blade that goes there seems to see him and tweet about it
    bit tricky

A very interesting read, but could I just say that no way would I want to go top on the back of the Pigs beating Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Interesting piece of fiction about what really is happening at BDTBL behind the scenes. So the Prince hasn't put anything into the Blades. Club accounts must be wrong then. Unless someone has got £60 million plus to buy the Club lock stock and barrel McCabe is going nowhere and that was the price in Division 1!! No-one is going to pay that unless we get to the premiership. McCabe knows this and the price will go up even more if that ever happens.
    Not only that but he's actually covered every possible scenario so that when one happens eventually he can preen.

The comments about the Prince putting nothing in are as you say, ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post

A really good article that passed the time while waiting for not a cheat to get his act together
    Oh my word i can see TT high tailin it back from Spain in't Max&Paddy mobile to meet our leader.UTCB

I have no idea whether or not the conclusions drawn in the article are true or not, although it does appear to be conjecture rather than fact.

However, I have to say that personally, I would rather we were a (part) locally owned club in the Championship, than a totally foreign owned club in the Premier. We are SHEFFIELD United and as a native of that fair city, I would like that link to continue in a more tangible way than just the name or the location.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I have no idea whether or not the conclusions drawn in the article are true or not, although it does appear to be conjecture rather than fact.

However, I have to say that personally, I would rather we were a (part) locally owned club in the Championship, than a totally foreign owned club in the Premier. We are SHEFFIELD United and as a native of that fair city, I would like that link to continue in a more tangible way than just the name or the location.
    Same here Ronnie it would feel a bit like locking yourself out of the house with just a towel round you I'd feel very vulnerable about my club,pigs loved it when chancer appeared on the scene but their situation was totally different to ours they were in a much worse position than us for all his faults of which I've said he's had many,to me KK is looking key a comfort blanket he makes sure nowt too drastic will happen to my club I won't feel so secure if leaves us in the hands of people who have no ties to us