+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: The Mighty Blades v Norwich City

Worst ref I've ever seen.
    Worst time wasting I've ever seen.

We fannied about way too much and didn't get shots off. If Brooks had put his 1 v 1 away first half it would have been different..
    Proper f u c k ing ruck after at the away exits on B Lane.
    Norwich fans got battered. Not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Worst ref I've ever seen.
    Worst time wasting I've ever seen.

We fannied about way too much and didn't get shots off. If Brooks had put his 1 v 1 away first half it would have been different..
    Proper f u c k ing ruck after at the away exits on B Lane.
    Norwich fans got battered. Not nice.
    At least 2 Norwich fans in hospital accordin to the News now pages Sean,and i hope the idiot/s who threw bottles on't pitch from the Kop get banned for life.The ref was awful,their Keeper was time wastin in't first half by midway in't 2nd half he was proper tekin the pish. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 16-09-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I m with you Rod. We deffo didn't deserve to lose that. Norwich were absolutely crap especially second half with their spoiling tactics. Heard some in toilets blaming Ched!!! I thought he did well considering he needs a operation on his ankle.
    Sorry pal Norwich we're the complete opposite of crap they were in control even when they didn't have the ball,cast your mind back and ask yourself what their keeper had to do ? I'll tell you f all he busied himself winding our kop up to be fair a few on his side tried to stop him he can't whinge about stuff heading his way when he's bein so provocative although I don't condone missile throwing,they did a job on us they scored from their only chance but they created it,It wasn't down to us and it was a lovely finish we'd have been purring about a professional job well done if it was us a bit like on tues if I'm honest

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    We had 5 strikers missin today,i agree we need to shoot more but no way did we deserve to lose today or at least Norwich dint deserve to win in my opinion.UTCB
    I agree with you Rod, I'm not sure what people expect really, sure there was a lack of strikers in the 18 yard box, but we has a lack of strikers full stop. 5 out of 6 out out and the 'fit' one only 70% are pretty extreme circumstances whichever way we roll it. We'd have won today if Billy had played, he'd have been on the end of those Evans crosses.

Norwich timewasted from the minute they scored their manager was encouraging them to do so. I wasn't impressed at all, all that was missing was Stan Tennant.
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 16-09-2017 at 07:46 PM.

I'm sure it may have been different with sharp Clarke or Donaldson up top or a combination but we dint have and chris says he won't moan about it so neither will I,you don't always get what you deserve in this game and although we had most of the ball we huffed and we puffed but got no where near the house,put a line under it and hope everyone is back next week

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    At least 2 Norwich fans in hospital accordin to the News now pages Sean,and i hope the idiot/s who threw bottles on't pitch from the Kop get banned for life.The ref was awful,their Keeper was time wastin in't first half by midway in't 2nd half he was proper tekin the pish. UTCB

Not a copper within miles. Wa n k e rs.
    Left it all to min wage fat idiots in hi viz.

SYP are utter c u n ts not fit for purpose.
    Last edited by seanbeanstattoo; 16-09-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I'm sure it may have been different with sharp Clarke or Donaldson up top or a combination but we dint have and chris says he won't moan about it so neither will I,you don't always get what you deserve in this game and although we had most of the ball we huffed and we puffed but got no where near the house,put a line under it and hope everyone is back next week
    Yiu what? You must have listened to a different PM to me. Chris has had a right pop at them and quite right too!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Yiu what? You must have listened to a different PM to me. Chris has had a right pop at them and quite right too!

Bang right Gray.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    To be fair gray I'm quoting him pre match I've not listened to the post match yet but he seems to have changed his tune from what I've read. Norwich are up there with reading and MK Dons regarding spoiling and gamesmanship is it pretty no of course not is it a professional job yes course it is nobody moaned at Bolton did they ?

We didnt have a no 23 like Norwich.
    I would happily have joined the south stand in kicking his head off his shoulders.
    Norwich were an utter disgrace to the "game" of football.
    No excuses.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast